UPSC Download e-Admit Card 2016 IES/ ISS Exam : Indian Economic Service / Indian Statistical Service Examination
Organisation : Union Public Service Commission
Announcement : Download e-Admit Card
Designation : Indian Economic Service / Indian Statistical Service Examination, 2016 IES/ ISS
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Download your admit card here : http://upsc.gov.in/exams/eadmitcard/2016/ies_iss/IES_2016.htm
Home Page : http://upsc.gov.in/
Download e-Admit Card :
e-Admit Card – Indian Economic Service / Indian Statistical Service Examination, 2016
Exam Name : Indian Economic Service / Indian Statistical Service Examination, 2016
Issue Date : 04-03-2016
End Date : 04-04-2016
Note : In case of any problem in downloading e-admit card for the Indian Economic Service / Indian Statistical Service Examination, 2016 or discrepancy noticed in the e-admit card , may please be informed in detail on e-mail: – firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Instructions :
1. Check the e-Admit Card carefully and bring discrepancies, if any, to the notice of UPSC immediately.
2. Mention your Name, Roll Number,Registration ID and Name & Year of the Examination in all the correspondence with UPSC.
3. Bring this e-Admit Card in each session to secure admission to Examination Hall. e-Admit Card may be preserved till the declaration ofwritten result .
4. You are responsible for safe custody of the e-Admit Card and in the event of any other person using this e-Admit Card , the onus lies on you to prove that you have not used the service of any impersonator.
5. Enter the Examination Hall 20 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the examination.
6. You will not be admitted to the examination if you report 10 minutes after the scheduled commencement of the examination .
7. If you appear at a centre / sub-centre other than the one indicated by the Commission in your e-Admit Card , your answer scripts will not be evaluated and your candidature is liable to be cancelled.
8. Please Read the Examination Notice NO.03/2016-IES/ISS dated 16.01.2016 available on the upsc website and “Poster containing instructions displayed outside the Examination Hall.
9. Your candidature to the examination is provisional.
10. Mobile Phones or any of the IT Gadgets are not allowed inside the premises where the examination is being conducted. Any Infringements of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
11. Candidates will be allowed the use of scientific (No-programmable type) calculators at the examination.Programmable type calculators will, however, not be allowed and the use of such calculators shall tantamount to resorting to unfair means by the candidates.Loaning or interchanging of calculators in the examination Hall is not permitted.
12. Candidates are advised not to bring any valuables/costly items to the Examination Halls, as safe keeping of the same can not be assured. The Commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
13. Candidates who do not have clear photographs on the e-admit card will have to bring a photo identity proof viz. Adhar Card, Driving Licence, Passport,Voter I Card etc. and two passport size photographs one for each session for appearing in the examination with an undertaking.