Organisation : Panjab University
Announcement : Download Admit Card
Entrance Exam : Management Entrance Test – 2016 MET
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Download Admit Card :
Download your Admit Card after March 04, 2016.
Date of Holding Entrance Test March 12, 2016
Final date by which Roll No. will be available online Roll No. and Centre of Examination will be generated and Roll No. slip required to be downloaded from the website by the candidate using their own Login and Password (provided while generating Bank Challan). There will be no physical communication for this purpose.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ENTRANCE TEST :
1. The candidates shall be admitted to the test only on the production of the Admit Card at the Test Centre. No candidate shall be allowed to take the test without the Admit Card under any circumstances. The candidates must retain the admit card with them till the admission process is over, since it will be required again at the time of counselling.
2. The Admit Cards will be issued to the candidates only provisionally, at their sole risk and responsibility subject to the final confirmation of their eligibility at the time of admission. It is further clarified that the candidates shall be taking the test at their own risk and responsibility as far as their eligibility is concerned and the University shall, in no way, be responsible if they are found to be ineligible, later, leading to cancellation of their result or any other consequence(s) emanating from the same.
3. No candidate be allowed to leave the examination hall/room before the expiry of half of the time allotted for the respective paper.
4. The medium of examination shall be ENGLISH only.
5. The candidates shall be required to hand over their OMR answer-sheets and the question paper in full to the Centre Superintendent. No page/part of the Question paper/OMR Answer Sheet is to be removed/torn/taken out of the Examination Centre under any circumstances, failing which the candidates shall be disqualified from the entire Entrance Test.
6. The candidates must bring their own stationery items such as Black Gel Pen/ Ballpoint pen. Borrowing of material inside the Test Centre is strictly prohibited.
7. In case of Objective Type question papers, rough work should be done in the space provided for this purpose. No rough work shall be done on the OMR Answer Sheet under any circumstances.
8. In case of Objective Type Question Papers having OMR sheets, there shall be NEGATIVE MARKING FOR WRONG ANSWERS i.e. marks will be deducted for wrong answers. If for each correct answer 1 mark is to be awarded, for a wrong answer 1/4 mark will be deducted.
9. In case of Objective Type question papers, the candidate must ensure that the answers to the questions are attempted on the specifically prescribed OMR answer sheet only. No answer attempted on the question booklet will be considered for evaluation. Only those questions answered on the OMR sheet shall be taken into account.
10. Carrying of any communication equipment such as mobile phones / pager/ wireless set, scanner, camera or any such electronic / digital gadget etc in the examination hall is not permitted and will lead to disqualification. The use of calculator is not allowed in the test.
11. Candidates should not carry eatables, drinks etc. into the test centre. Smoking inside and around the Centre is not permitted.