University : Gujarat Forensic Sciences University
Announcement : Hall Ticket
Designation : CCC Examination March 2016
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Download Hall Ticket here : http://www.admitcard.net.in/uploads/4205-CCCHall_Ticket.pdf
Home Page : https://www.nfsu.ac.in/
Hall Ticket :
CCC Examination Date : 06th March, 2016
Institute of Forensic Science
Gujarat Forensic Sciences University,
Sector – 9, Nr. DFS Office, Gandhinagar – 382007
1. Candidate should report 30 minutes before examination time.
2. Admission to exam centre will be not allowed without hall ticket.
3. Candidate getting into argument with examination centre staff may not be allowed to continue in examination.
4. Duration for Theory is 1 Hour and for Practical is 1 Hour 30 Minutes.
5. Candidate should bring self-attested photo copy of Identity Card along with Hall Ticket & original Identity Card.
CCC Examination Instruction :
1. The Language of the Question Paper of Theory Examination shall be English and Gujarati.
2. Theory Exam time is 1 hour and Practical Exam time is 1.5 Hours.
3. Passing Marks of Theory and Practical Examination is 50%. No negative marking in Theory and Practical Examination.
4. At the time of appearing for Examination, the Candidate shall have to produce Hall Ticket and Identity proof i.e. Identity Card issued by the Election Commission of India / PAN Card / valid Driving Licence / Passport / Aadhaar Card / Identity Card issued by a recognized Institution, in Original & one photocopy, along with the Hall Ticket.
5. Exam Center are under constant CCTV Surveillance.
6. Late Entry in Examination Hall is not permitted. Exam Batch can’t be changed.
7. A Candidate who is not available in the exam time will be consider as “Absent” and they have to register again for CCC Examination.
8. The candidates shall have to appear at their own expense (to-and-fro) for the Examination, at the place and time.
9. Candidates should have his/her own Registered Mobile Number and the same should be kept active during the entire examination process, not in examination hall. All the communication related to examination will be informed in registered mobile number.
10. Mobile/Cell Phones, Tablets, Laptops, Calculators, Blue Tooth Devices, other Electronic Gadgets or any other material, are strictly prohibited not only in the ‘Examination Hall’, but please note that entry in the ‘Examination Centre’ itself, shall not be permitted to those Candidates, found in possession of such ‘electronic gadgets’ / material. No arrangement for safe keeping, will be arranged, which may kindly be noted.
11. A candidate who is found indulging in unfair practices, viz. copying or misconduct during the course of examination, using electronic gadgets or Mobile Phones etc., tampering with Question Paper / Examination Material, influencing any Official, concerned with the Examination Process, will be debarred from appearing, for that Examination or for any number of years, as may be decided by the Authority.
12. The decision of the GUJARAT FORENSIC SCIENCES UNIVERSITY in respect of all matters pertaining to this examination would be final and binding on all Candidates.
13. Result of Examinations will be made available on the website.