Organisation : Uttarakhand Public Service Commission
Announcement : Download Admit Card
Designation : Group C Exam (GRC) – 2015
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Download Admit Card :
Date/Day : 18/02/2016 / Thursday
Timing : 10:00AM TO 12:00 NOON
To Download The Admit Card For Group C Exam 2015
i) Enter Registration No
ii) Enter Date of Birth
iii) Click on Submit button
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS :
1. Admit card is essential for entry to the examination centre. No candidate will be permitted to appear in the examination without admit card. The candidate will have to produce the admit card to the invigilators whenever asked for.
2. Candidate will be allowed to enter in the examination centre/hall 20 minutes before the commencement of the examination. OMR/Answer Sheet/Booklet will be provided before 10 minutes from the commencement of the examination. Candidate is requested to take out OMR/Answer Sheet from Question Booklet carefully. Candidate is not allowed to open the Question Booklet until instructed for the same.
3. No Candidate shall be allowed to enter in the examination hall after 10 minutes of the commencement of examination.
4. Candidate should keep the admit card safely for future correspondence.
5. The candidature of the candidate is strictly provisional. If a candidate does not fulfill the conditions given in the advertisement or provides false information/documents, his/her candidature may be cancelled at any stage.
6. If the photograph and signature of candidate is not printed on the admit card, the candidate is advised to report to the centre observer at the centre with two photographs and copy of identity proof.
7. Programmable / Non Programmable Calculator, Cell phones, Pager, Bluetooth Devices, Headphones, or any other Electronic/Computing device is not allowed inside the examination centre.
8. Candidates should check their pockets, desks, instrument boxes immediately after sitting on their seats. If any extra paper is found, it should be handed over to the invigilator.
9. No Candidate shall be allowed to leave the examination centre till the examination is over.
10. Candidate must use only BLUE / BLACK BALL POINT PEN for answering the questions and filling up the information in the O.M.R. answer sheet. Use of pencils is not allowed.
11. Smoking inside the examination centre is strictly prohibited.
12. Talking to another candidate in the examination hall during examination or obstructing the conduct of examination in any way shall be treated as use of unfair means for which the candidate shall be penalized as per rule.
13. Candidate shall leave the examination hall only after handing over the OMR/Answer Booklet to the invigilator when the examination is over. If a candidate carries the OMR/Answer Booklet outside the examination hall, action shall be taken against him/her as per rule, candidate is permitted to take away the Question Paper only.
14. If any candidate found using unfair means or obstructs examination in any way, action against him/ her shall be taken according to “Uttarakhand Public Service Commisssion (Procedure and Conduct of Business) Rules-2013.”
15. Candidates are advised to get proper information about the examination centre printed on the admit card to avoid any inconvenience.