Name of the Organisation : Union Public Service Commission (upsc.gov.in)
Type of Announcement : Download e-Admit Card
Designation : Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2014
Reference Number : —
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Download your admit card here : https://upsconline.nic.in/
Home Page : http://www.upsc.gov.in/
e-Admit Card for Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Examination 2015 : http://www.admitcard.net.in/1486.html
e-Admit Card for IES / ISS Examination 2015 : http://www.admitcard.net.in/1484.html
e-Admit Card for NDA & NA Examination (I) 2015 : http://www.admitcard.net.in/1370.html
Download e-Admit Card for CDS Examination (I) 2015 : http://www.admitcard.net.in/1105.html
e-Admit Card for General Duty Medical Officer GDMO, Assistant Architect : http://www.admitcard.net.in/1078.html
e-Admit Card for SCRA Examination 2015 : http://www.admitcard.net.in/990.html
e-Admit Card for Combined SO’s /Stenos’ (Grade-‘B’/Grade-‘I’) Ltd. Deptt. Competitive Exam, 2014 : http://www.admitcard.net.in/952.html
Download Admit Card for Civil Services (Main) Examination 2014 : http://www.admitcard.net.in/863.html
Admit Card for Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination 2014 : http://www.admitcard.net.in/783.html
e-Admit Card for Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2014
Exam Name : CIVIL SERVICES (PRELIMINARY) EXAMINATION, 2014
Issue Date : 24-07-2014
End Date : 24-08-2014
Note : In case of any problem in downloading e-admit card for the Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination or discrepancy noticed in the e-admit card , may please be informed in detail on e-mail: – firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Instructions :
1. Check the e-Admit Card carefully and bring discrepancies, if any, to the notice of UPSC immediately.
2. Mention your Name, Roll Number, Registration ID and Name & Year of the Examination in all the correspondence with UPSC.
3. Bring this e-Admit Card in each session to secure admission to Examination Hall.
4. You are responsible for safe custody of the e-Admit Card and in the event of any other person using this e-Admit Card, the onus lies on you to prove that you have not used the service of any impersonator.
5. Enter the Examination Hall 20 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the examination.
6. “Candidates should note that any omission / mistake / discrepancy in encoding filling in details in the OMR answer sheet, especially with regard to Roll Number and Test Booklet Series Code, will render the answer sheet liable for rejection”.
7. You will not be admitted to the examination if you report 10 minutes after the scheduled commencement of the examination.
8. If you appear at a centre / sub-centre other than the one indicated by the Commission in your e-Admit Card, your answer scripts will not be evaluated and your candidature is liable to be cancelled.
9. Read the “Special Instructions for candidates admitted to the examination” given in “Rules for the Examination” Published in the Employment News and “Poster containing instructions displayed outside the Examination Hall”.
10. Your candidature to the examination is provisional.
11. Mobile Phones, Calculators, IT Gadgets and any other Communication device such as Bluetooth etc. are not allowed inside the premises where the examination is being conducted. Any Infringements of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
12. There will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the objective type Question Papers.
13. Answers other than those made by Black Ball Point Pen would not be evaluated.
14. Candidates are advised not to bring any valuables/costly items and bags to the Examination Halls, as safe keeping of the same can not be assured. The Commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
15. Candidates who do not have clear photographs on the e-admit card/signatures on the Scannable Attendance Lists will have to bring a photo identity proof viz. Adhar Card, Driving Licence, Passport,Voter I Card etc. and two passport size photographs one for each session for appearing in the examination with an undertaking.
IT IS MANDATORY FOR THE CANDIDATE TO TAKE PRINT OUT OF ‘IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATE’ BEFORE DOWNLOADING THE E-ADMIT CARD AND BRING THE SAME ALONG WITH THIS e-ADMIT CARD TO BE PERMITTED TO ENTER THE EXAMINATION HALL.