s24pgs Download Admit Card 2015 Gram Panchayat Secretary, Executive Assistant : South 24 Parganas West Bengal
Organisation : South 24 Parganas West Bengal
Announcement : Download Admit Card
Designation : Gram Panchayat Secretary, Executive Assistant 2015
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Download your admit card here : https://psu.shine.com/company/south-24-parganas/
Home Page : s24pgs.gov.in/s24p/
South 24 Parganas Admit Card for Peon, Farash, Night Guard, LDC : http://www.admitcard.net.in/1810.html
Download Admit Card :
Generate Admit Card- Recruitment to the various posts at Gram Panchayat and Panchayat Samiti level in South 24 Parganas
For Admit card of eligible Candidate (Panchayat Recruitment Examination,2015)
Exam Date : 29th November 2015
i) Enter Application number
ii) Enter Date of Birth
iii) Enter Verification Code
iv) Click on Login Button
NOTE: Please bring 2 copies of Admit Card.
1.The candidature of the candidate is provisional subject to the condition that the candidate fulfils the eligibility and other criteria as per instructions, failing which candidate’s candidature is liable to be cancelled. Issuance of Admit Card does not confirm eligibility of the candidate to the post he/she applied.
2. Candidate must bring two copies of Admit Card downloaded from the web site maintained by District Level Selection Committee. If your photo is not available in admit card due to non-submission of photo at the time of form filling, then affix a passport size photo on both the admit cards in the space provided and self-attest the same. Bring both the admit cards at the Examination Centre on the day of examination, failing which candidate will not be allowed to enter the Examination Hall. One of these two admit cards will be retained by the invigilator after obtaining signature of the candidate in presence of the invigilator.
3.Only Exempted Category and Ex-Servicemen Category candidates affix 2(two) copies of identical photo on Admit Cards and bring 1(one) copy of photograph for affixing on attendance sheet
4. No request for change of Examination Centre will be entertained under any circumstances.
5. The answers of the questions and other appropriate circles are to be marked in the OMR response sheet with BLACK BALL POINT PEN only.
6.Calculators, Cell Phones, any other data storage devices or any electronic devices shall not be allowed in the Examination Hall. Any candidate found with any such device shall have his/her candidature cancelled
7. The Candidate must sit at the allotted seat in the Examination Hall. Any candidate who reports or attempts the Examination at the wrong Examination Hall or sits at the un-allotted seat shall have his/her candidature cancelled without any further notice.
8. Candidates must read instructions given on the title page of the Question Paper Booklet and on the reverse side of OMR Response Sheet before attempting to answer the questions.
9. The candidates are required to present photograph bearing proof of their identity in the form of Elector’s Photo Identity Card (EPIC), Passport, certificate of Madhyamik or equivalent with photograph, PAN card, Driving License, Bank Pass Book containing photograph of the candidate or any other photo identity card issued by competent Government authority.
10. The particulars mentioned in this Admit Card are based on the data filled by the candidate in his/her Online Application Form. If any particulars of the candidate are incorrectly given in the Admit Card, then the candidate may submit a written request to the invigilator for rectification and also reflect the same on a photocopy of this Admit Card.
11. The candidate should bring an additional recent coloured photograph.
12. One number will be deducted for every 3 wrong markings.
13. No Candidate will be allowed to enter Examination Centre after 11:00 A.M.No Candidate will be allowed to leave the Examination Venue till the exams ends
14. If category is wrongly or not mentioned in the Admit Card, bring attested copy of caste certificate along with the original and submit written request to the invigilator in support of your claim.
15.If you belong to OBC category, then please bring attested copy of caste certificate along with original and submit written request to the invigilator in support of your claim as OBC Category A or OBC Category B.
16.No TA/DA is admissible for appearing in the examination.
17.For details of Examination venue, Follow our website
18.List of candidates selected for Computer test & Interview will be published in the District Website (s24pgs.gov.in/s24p/)
Gram Panchayat Secretary admit card
Application no 405587117969
Examination Details :
Subject: Written Test for the post of – Gram Panchayat Secretary
Venue Address: Budge Budge Institute of Technology, Nischintapur, Budge, Kolkata – 700137, Charial More (Budge Budge), Budge Budge Rly.
Stn Venue Code:202039
Exam Date: Nov. 29, 2015
Reporting Time: 10:15 AM
Exam Time: 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Your admit card is available. You can download the same by entering your details in the above link.
Gram Panchayat Secretary admit card
Application no 405585948531
You need your DOB also to download the admit card