daman.nic.in Call Letter / Admit Card 2015 Staff Nurse : DMHS Daman & Diu Medical and Health Services
Organisation : Directorate of Medical and Health Services DMHS Daman & Diu
Announcement : Call Letter / Admit Card
Designation : Staff Nurse
Reference Number : Advertisement No. DMHS/DD/Ros-S -N/2014-15/ 2612
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Download your admit card : http://www.admitcard.net.in/uploads/3444-05-11-2015.PDF
Home Page : http://daman.nic.in/jobs-daman-diu.aspx
Call Letter and Instruction for Written Examination for the post of Staff Nurse in the Directorate of Medical & Health Services
In this regard, you are requested to remain present on 22 /11/2015 ( Sunday) at 08:00 a.m. at Sarvajnik Vidyalaya, Nani Daman, for Written Examination with the Admit Card as under, Original and Photocopy of Identity Proof with Photograph duly attested by Self / Gazetted Officer ( Voter ID / Adhar Card / Driving Licence / Pan Card) and all Educational documents duly attested by Self / Gazetted Officer.
It is to inform you that your application has been scrutinized for your eligibility and the same has been accepted provisionally.
No candidate will be allowed to appear for the Written Examination without Admit Card duly filled in. Instructions are given overleaf. No T.A. / D.A. will be paid for attending the Written Examination.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CANDIDATES :
1) You are requested to bring Admit Card by affixing a passport size self attested photograph. No admission shall be allowed in the examination hall without the Admit Card.
2) Your candidature for the Written Examination is provisional.
3) All the candidates are requested to remain present at 08:00 a.m. at Sarvajanik Vidyalaya, Nani Daman, for document verification.
4) All candidates should remain present in the examination hall 30 minutes before commencement of the examination. No candidate will be allowed to enter the Examination Hall after 15 minutes of commencement of the examination.
5) No Mobile Phones will be allowed inside the Examination Hall.
6) Do not write your name or put any sign in any part of your Answer Sheet or else the Answer Sheet of the candidate will be declared ineligible for evaluation.
7) Write your Roll Number clearly at the place provided in the Answer Sheet
8) Any candidate found doing any kind of malpractice , such as copying from other source / candidate or bringing any type of book of written material into the examination Hall or found talking with other candidates will not be allowed to continue in the examination hall and will be declared ineligible.
9) The question paper will comprises of 140 questions each carrying half (1/2) mark. The duration of the examination shall be of two hours and the candidates need to tick in the answer sheet for the right choice.
10) The question paper will be in English & Hindi language.
11) There will be no negative marking for wrong answer.
12) Use blue / black ball point pen only.
13) You will be treated as debarred abilities in case you do not fulfill the eligible criteria.