TNPSC Download Hall Ticket 2014 Combined Engineering Services Examination : Tamil Nadu PSC
Name of the Organisation : Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission TNPSC (tnpscexams.net)
Type of Announcement : Download Hall Ticket
Designation : Combined Engineering Services Examination – 2014
Reference Number : Advt. No./ Notification No 08/2014
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Download your Hall Ticket here : https://web.archive.org/web/20140723225934/http://tnpscexams.net:80/callletter/tnpsc_082014/index.php
Home Page : http://tnpscexams.net/
Download Hall Ticket for Assistant Agricultural Officer : http://www.admitcard.net.in/1406.html
Download Hall Ticket for Group-IV 2014 : http://www.admitcard.net.in/936.html
Download Hall Ticket for Assistant Conservator of Forest 2014 : http://www.admitcard.net.in/862.html
Download Hall Ticket for Civil Judge 2014 : http://www.admitcard.net.in/687.html
Download Hall Ticket for Skill Test of Typist, Personal Assistant Madras High Court : http://www.admitcard.net.in/522.html
Schedule of Examination: 27.07.2014 (SUNDAY)
Fore Noon 10.00 AM to 01.00 PM
After Noon 02.30 PM to 04.30 PM
Enter Registration No. to get Hall Ticket
Read the instructions carefully
1. The Examination will be in OMR answer sheet method and not in Computer Based Test method.
2. The candidates should read the Commission’s Instructions to candidates appearing for objective type examination which is available in the Commission’s Website.viz. www.tnpsc.gov.in..
3. The candidate should bring this Memorandum of Admission (Hall Ticket) to the Examination Hall. He / She should shade and write Register Number, Subject Code, Question paper booklet series in the OMR Answer Sheet.
4. The candidate is admitted to the written examination provisionally based on the information furnished by him/her in the online application. If at any stage, the information furnished by him/her is found to be incorrect and does not confirm to the provisions announced in the Commission’s Notification for this post, Instructions to the candidates, and other Rules this regard, his/her application will be rejected summarily without any notice. Mere admission to the examination will not confer any right on the candidature. His / Her candidature shall be provisional at all stages and the Commission has reserved the right to reject it at any stage as per the rules of the Commission.
5. Candidates are not allowed to bring Pager, Cellular Phone, Calculator and Watches and Ring with built in Calculator/Memory, Notes and Books, etc., or any other Electronic Device or Recording Device as separate piece or part of something used by the candidate to the Examination Hall. Commission has the right to frisk the candidates if necessary.
6. Candidate should not make any indication (i.e. ticking, underlining or rounding the answer) or writing on the question paper (except writing the Register Number on first page in the space provided for in the Question Paper).
7. Candidate should not mark or write anything on the tracking side of the OMR Answer Sheet.
8. If the Photo of the Candidate is not found or not clear in the Hall Ticket, he/she should furnish a separate photo affixed on a plain paper, by writing his/her Name, Address, Register Number duly signed by him/her and got attested by a Government Officer belonging to Group “A” or “B” who knows him/her personally and handover it, to the Chief Invigilator. Xerox copy of Memo of Admission should also be enclosed for reference. He / She should also give an undertaking to the Chief Invigilator that he/she is a genuine candidate and aware that he/she is liable for criminal/penal action by the Commission, if the information furnished by him/her is found to be incorrect on a future date.
9. Candidates are admitted to the examination in the optional subject in which he/she opted in the online application. His / Her preference of post will be finalized on the basis of the option subject and Educational Qualification prescribed for that post.
10. The attention of the candidate is drawn to the instruction No.41 of instructions to the candidates appearing for objective type examination and he/she is informed that his/her representation, if any, regarding defects in question paper should be sent, to the Commission within 7 days from the date of examination.
11. After the examinations are over, further correspondence, if any, may be sent to the Controller of Examinations, Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, Frazer Bridge Road, VOC Nagar, Park Town, Chennai – 600 003 mentioning the name of the Recruitment and Register number etc.,
Contact Nos. Grievance Cell : 044-25332855, 044-25332833 – Toll free No.1800 425 1002