Organisation : Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Co. Ltd.
Announcement : Download Call Letter
Designation : Assistant Engineer (Dist), Junior Engineer (Dist), Junior Assistant (Accounts), Assistant Vigilance Officer
Reference Number : Advertisement No. 3/2015
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Download your Call Letter here : http://ibps.sifyitest.com/msedcvpaug15/cloea_oct15/login.php?appid=88a12ee888e17ea75b8afd60c993106a
Home Page : http://www.mahadiscom.in/
Online Test for various posts in Technical and Non-Technical Cadre vide Advt. No. 3/2015
1. An Advertisement No. 3/2015 was published for various posts in Technical & Non-Technical Cadre with last date of submission of online application on 28.09.2015.
3. The vacancies shown in the advertisement are subject to change and for which no separate notification in advance will be issued. The change in vacancy position will automatically lead to change in the horizontal reservation.
4. The online test has been scheduled during the first week of November, 2015 viz. 1st November for post of Junior Engineer (Dist) and Asst. Engineer (Dist); 7th November, 2015 for Junior Assistant (Accounts) and 8th November, 2015 for the post of Asst. Vigilance Officer in different sessions.
5. The examination will be conducted online in venues given in the respective call letters. The call letters can be downloaded from the link from 21st October, 2015 onwards. Please note that no request for change of centre/ venue/ date/session for examination shall be entertained.
6. Candidates applying for the posts advertised should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility criteria. Their candidature to all the stages of the recruitment process will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement. Company will take up verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents prior to issuance of offer letter. Mere submission / acceptance of online application and /or appearing for the exams do not ensure eligibility.
7. If any false/incorrect information furnished by the candidate is detected at any stage of recruitment process, his/her candidature will not be considered and it will be cancelled if considered earlier inadvertently..
8. The decision of the Company in all matters relating to recruitment process shall be final and no individual correspondence will be entertained.
TO DOWNLOAD CALL LETTER CLICK [CAN BE DOWNLOADED FROM 21.10. 15]
Follow the link from organisation website to download call letter. At login page, enter the
REGISTRATION NO. & PASSWORD
REGISTRATION NO. & DATE OF BIRTH at the required places to download the Call Letter.
The on-line examination will comprise the following objective type multiple choice tests as stated below :
Sr.No. Test No. of Questions Marks
1. Test of Professional Knowledge 50 110
2. Test of General Aptitude : i.e.
(A) Test of Reasoning 40 20
(B) Test of Quantitative Aptitude 20 10
(C) Test of Marathi Language 20 10
TOTAL 130 150
The time for the test is 120 minutes; however you may have to be at the venue for approximately 180 minutes including the time required for logging in, collection of the call letters, going through the instructions etc. The tests will be provided in English except for the test of Marathi Language. You can attempt any question from 1 to 130 at any point of time within these 120 minutes.
All the questions will have multiple choices. Out of the five answers to a question only one will be the correct answer. You have to select the most appropriate answer and ‘mouse click’ that alternative which you feel is appropriate/ correct. The alternative/ option that you have clicked on will be treated as your answer to that question. There will be penalty for wrong answers marked by you. For every wrong answer marked by you, 1/4 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.