Organisation : Telangana State Public Service Commission Transport Department
Announcement : Download Hall Ticket
Designation : Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector
Reference Number : NOTIFICATION NO: 14/2015
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Download your Hall Ticket here : amviht1415343.tspsc.gov.in/amvi14151217ts.admit
Home Page : http://www.tspsc.gov.in/Directrecruitment.jsp
HALL TICKET FOR RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF ASSISTANT MOTOR VEHICLE INSPECTORS IN TRANSPORT DEPARTMENT(GENERAL RECRUITMENT)
Date of Examination : 08-Nov-2015
i) Enter TSPSC ID
ii) Enter Date of Birth
iii) Click on “GO” Button
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION :
PART-A:WRITTEN EXAMINATION (OBJECTIVE TYPE) No. of Questions Duration (Minutes) Maximum Marks
PAPER-I: GENERAL STUDIES AND GENERAL ABILITIES 150 150 150
PAPER-II: AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING (DIPLOMA LEVEL) 150 150 300
INSTRUCTIONS REGARDING ONLINE EXAMINATION FOR CANDIDATES :
1) Candidates shall report at the venue one and half hour (90 minutes) before the Commencement of Examination as the candidates have to undergo certain procedural formalities required for online examination.
2) Paper – I Examination will be from 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM (150 minutes).
3) Paper – II Examination will be from 2.30 PM to 5.00 PM (150 minutes).
4) The examination link with the login screen will already be available on your system. Please inform the invigilator if this is not the case.
5) 10 minutes prior to the exam, you’ll be prompted to login. Please type the Login ID (Roll No) and the Password (Password for Candidate will be given on exam day) to proceed further.
6) Invigilator will announce the password at 09.50 AM and 02.20 PM.
7) Copying or noting down questions and/or options is not allowed. Severe action will be taken if any candidate is found noting down the questions and/or options.
8) After logging in, your screen will display:
Profile Information – Check the details & click on “I Confirm” or “I Deny”. Detailed exam instructions – Please read and understand thoroughly.
Please click on the “I am ready to Begin” button, after reading the instructions.
7) You have to use the mouse to answer the multiple choice type questions with FOUR alternative answers.
8) To answer any numerical answer type question, you need to use the virtual numeric key pad and the mouse.
9) On the online exam question screen, the timer will display the balance time remaining for the completion of exam.
10) The question numbers are color coordinated and of different shapes based on the process of recording your response:
White (Square) – For un-attempted questions.
Red (Inverted Pentagon) – For unanswered questions. Green (Pentagon) – For attempted questions.
Violet (Circle) – Question marked by candidate for review, to be answered later.
Violet (Circle with a Tick mark) – Question answered and marked by candidate for review.
11) After answering a question, click the SAVE & NEXT button to save your response and move onto the next question.
12) Click on Mark for Review & NEXT to mark your question for review, and then go to the next question.
13) To clear any answer chosen for a particular question, please click on the CLEAR RESPONSE button.
14) A summary of each section, (i.e. questions answered, not answered, marked for review) is available for each section. You have to place the cursor over the section name for this summary.
15) In case you wish to view a larger font size, please inform the Invigilator. On the Invigilator’s confirmation, click on the font size you wish to select. The font size will be visible on the top.
16) You may view INSTRUCTIONS at any point of time during exam, by clicking on the INSTRUCTIONS button on your screen.
17) The SUBMIT button will be activated after 150 Minutes. It will continue for an additional 50 Minutes for PWD candidate eligible for compensatory time. Please keep checking the timer on your screen.
18) In case of automatic or manual log out, all your attempted responses will be saved. Also, the exam will start from the time where it had stopped.
19) You will be provided a blank sheet for rough work. Do write your Login ID and Password on it. Please ensure that you return it to the invigilator at the end of the exam after tearing ONLY the password from it.
20) Please don’t touch the key board as your exam ID will get locked. If your ID gets locked, please inform a nearby invigilator who will help in unlocking your ID and then you can continue with the exam.
21) Please inform the invigilator in case of any technical issues.
22) Please do not talk to or disturb other candidates.
23) In case you are carrying articles other than the admit card, photo identity proof and pen, please leave them outside the exam room.
24) You cannot leave exam room before submitting the paper. Please inform the invigilator if you want to use the wash room