jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in Download Admit Card 2015 Para Medical Entrance Competitive Examination : JCECE Board
Organisation : Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board JCECE Board JCECEB
Announcement : Download Admit Card
Entrance Exam : Para Medical Entrance Competitive Examination – 2015
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Download your admit card here : http://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in/Links/admit_card.aspx
Home Page : http://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in/
Download Admit Card for Para Medical Entrance Competitive Examination – 2015
Examination Date: 01/11/2015 ( SUNDAY )
Matric Level : 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM
Inter Level : 01:30 PM to 04:00 PM
i) Please Select Examination
ii) Enter Candidate’s Name (Enter minimum 3 characters)
iii) Click on Search Button
INSTRUCTION FOR CANDIDATE :
1. Candidate’s are advised to get assure about the right location of Examination centre before the date of Examination.
2. Candidate’s are advised to reach 30 minutes before the commencement of Examination.
3. No candidates will be allowed to enter the Examination Centre after the expiry of 15 minutes from the schedule time of commencement of Examination.
4. Please ensure to bring this ADMIT CARD at the Examination Centre failing which you will not be allowed to enter in the Examination Hall. Keep this ADMIT CARD for future record.
5. Bring minimum TWO BLACK INK BALL POINT PENS for the Examination. Answers of Question are to be given in the COMPUTERISED O.M.R. ANSWER SHEET with BLACK INK PEN by darkening the CIRCLES.
6. Each questions correct answer carries 1 mark and 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
7. The ADMIT CARD is being issued as PROVISIONAL and in case, Candidate does not fulfill eligibility criteria, his/her CANDIDATURE will be CANCELLED even after the ADMISSION.
8. Please check the PARTICULARS entered in the ADMIT CARD. If, there is any DISCREPANCY in any ENTRY, contact J.C.E.C.E. BOARD Office on notified fixed date.
9. In case your PHOTOGRAPH is not available in the ADMIT CARD, PASTE one ATTESTED PHOTOGRAPH,in the blank space of photograph and bring another ATTESTED PHOTOGRPAH on the day of Examination and handover to the ROOM INVIGILATOR
10. POSSESSION and USE of electronic devices such as CELL PHONE, CALCULATOR, DIGITAL DIARY, CELLULAR PHONE, PAGER and LOG TABLE etc. are PHOHIBITED during the Examination.
Matric level Admit card