tndge.in NTSE 2015 Download Hall Ticket National Talent Search Exam : Tamil Nadu TN DGE
Organisation : Tamil Nadu TN DGE Directorate Of Government Examinations
Announcement : Download Hall Ticket
Test : NTSE Exam – 2015 National Talent Search Exam
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Download your Hall Ticket here : http://www.tndge.in/login.aspx
Home Page : http://www.tndge.in/
NTSE EXAM – 2015 – HALL TICKET DOWNLOAD ( SCHOOL LEVEL)
Login to view/ Download Hall Ticket
Date of Exam : 08-11-2015
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATE : (FOR THE STUDENTS STUDYING IN CLASS X)
1. Candidate can collect the Admission card from the Headmaster / Principal of the School concerned.
2. Reach examination centre at least half an hour before the commencement of the examination and occupy the seat that bears your Roll Number.
3. DO NOT take mobile phones, calculator, Mathematical or Physical table or any other kind of ready reckoner to the examination hall.
4. The examination will be conducted in two sessions on the same day.
5. You have to take the examination as per details given below:
– Mental Ability Test (MAT) which includes tests in Language Comprehensive and Aptitude separately.
– Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)
Sl. No. Test type Marks No. of Items Duration (in minutes)
1. Mental Ability Test (MAT) 50 50 45
Language Test (LT) 50 50 45
2. Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) 100 100 90
6. Each question carries 1 (one) mark.
7. Write your Roll Number, as given in the Admission card, on the Cover Page of the Question Booklet in the space provided.
8. All questions in the booklets are objective type. For each question, Four options are given, but only one is correct. Your task is to find out the correct answer and mark your choice in the OMR sheet.
9. Shade your answer using BLACK Ball Point Pen only. You have to indicate your answer on the OMR sheet provided to you.
10. During the examination follow the instructions of the Invigilator strictly.
I missed my hall ticket. Please provide my User name and Password.