hindustanpetroleum.com Download Admit Card 2015 Officer Trainee HPCL : Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
Organisation : Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited HPCL
Announcement : Download Admit Card
Designation : Officer Trainee 2015
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Download your admit card here : http://126.96.36.199:8379/HPCLAdmitCard/OnlineAdmitCardDownloadAction_onlineAdmitCardPage.action
Home Page : http://www.hindustanpetroleum.com/careeropportunities
The Computer Based Test for following positions is Scheduled on 18th October 2015. Admit card for the test will be made available shortly
1. Officer Trainee – CSR
2. Officer Trainee – HR
3. Officer – IS
4. Officer – Legal
5. Officer Packaging & QC
6. Officer – Safety
i) Enter Application Form No
ii) Enter your date of birth (In DDMMYYYY)
iii) Enter the text shown below
iv) Click on Submit Button
Please insert your current 12 digit Application Number to generate hall ticket
For Practice Test, please click here mtest58.hpcl.co.in/ExaminationPortalWeb/SyllabusSelection.htm
This test is purely a practice test and the questions are not representative of actual syllabus. This Test is made available only to acclimatize the candidates with Computer Based Test environment.
Practice Test :
1. Total duration of the examination is 20 minutes.
2. Total Marks for the Question Paper are 11. Marks for each Question are indicated next to the Question.
3. For every question, four alternative options have been given on the computer screen.
4. The Question Paper contains 11 questions to be attempted in the duration of 20 minutes.
5. The exam screen will continuously display the remaining time at the right hand top of the question paper.
6. Rough sheet shall be provided to the candidates for rough work during the test. Rough work needs to be done only on these Rough Sheets. Candidate should write his/her Roll No. on the Rough Sheet, and return it to the Invigilator before leaving the test venue.
7. There is no negative marking.
8. The Bookmarked status simply indicates that you would like to look at that question again. If a question is answered and bookmarked, your answer for that question will be considered for evaluation.
About answering the questions:
1. Candidates are requested to follow the instructions of the ‘Invigilator’ carefully. If any candidate does not follow the instructions / rules, it would be treated as a case of misconduct / adoption of unfair means and such candidate would be liable for debarment from appearing at the examinations for a period as decided by the Institute.
2. Candidates may ask the Invigilator their doubts or queries only before the commencement of the test. No query shall be entertained after the commencement of the examination.
3. Candidate must ‘Mouse-click’ the alternative he/she feels appropriate / correct. The said alternative will be highlighted and shall be treated as the answer given by the candidate for the question. In case the candidate does not wish to attempt the question then he/she will not click for any option for that Question.
4. Select the best answer for each question. Then click ‘Next’ button to move to the Next Question.
5. Click on ‘Previous’ button to move to the Previous Question.
6. You can ‘Bookmark’ questions to review before submitting.
7. You can change your response for any question before submitting the test by marking the new response (Radio Button).
8. Click ‘Done’ button to submit the test.
9. On clicking ‘Done’, there will be three warning screens displayed namely Warning 1, Warning 2 & Final Warning.
10. In case if the candidate wants to return to the question paper, he/she can click on ‘Go to Test’.
11. After the expiry of 20 minutes the candidates will not be able to attempt any question or check their answers. The answers of the candidate would be saved automatically by the computer system even if the candidate has not clicked the ‘Finish’ button.
Procedure for answering a multiple choice type (MCQ) question:
a. Choose one answer from the available options given below the question, click on the Radio Button (O) placed before the chosen option.
b. To change your chosen answer, click on the radio button of another option.
Candidates can be debarred/ disqualified by the Centre Superintendent for any of the following reasons:
1. Creating a disturbance.
2. Impersonation – Attempting to take the examination for someone else.
3. Giving or receiving assistance of any kind during the examination and communication in any form between candidates or with outsiders.
4. Smoking or eating in the Examination Hall.
5. Attempting to tamper with the operation of the computer or meddling with system.
6. Attempting to use the calculator on the PC.
7. Exchanging any papers, documents or any other material with other candidates.
8. Leaving the test centre without the permission from the invigilator.
9. Using prohibited aids, items not allowed, such as:
o Cell phones, Pagers, Pieces of Paper (except his/her Admit Card, Identity Card and Time Table of Examination), Digital diaries, any other electronic gadgets/device, Watch alarms, Listening devices and recording or photographic devices.
10. Attempting to copy examination questions and /or examination responses (in any format) from the examination centre.
11. Attempting to access any unauthorized software/program during the examination.
12. Failing to follow invigilators’ directions.
13. Manhandling of invigilators or test centre staff.
14. Resorting to unfair means or trying to influence in any way for examination results shall be considered as a serious offence and any candidate found guilty of such offence on the report of any person duly authorized to conduct the examination, shall be liable to have his/her name removed from the list of candidates entered for the Examination and may also be further dealt with in such manner as the Council may deem fit. Candidates shall maintain silence while appearing for the exam. Any conversation or gesticulating or disturbance or attempt to change seats/question paper in the Examination Hall shall be deemed as unfair means. If a candidate is found indulging in unfair means or impersonating, the candidature of such candidate shall be cancelled. The candidate shall be expelled from the examination by the Centre Superintendent and such matter shall be reported to the University for Further Action.
15. The Centre Superintendent is authorized to dismiss the candidate/s from the examination centre for any misconduct.