godiwadabhartee.com / ndmbi.erecruitment.co.in Call Letter Physical Efficiency Test PET 2015 Boats Crew : Naval Dockyard Mumbai
Organisation : Naval Dockyard, Mumbai
Announcement : Call Letter Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
Designation : Boats Crew 2015
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Call letter for Physical Efficiency Test and Swimming for Boats Crew Recruitment for Naval Dockyard (Mumbai) is now available.
Call letters for Physical Efficiency Test and Swimming are available for download by the provisionally short listed candidates through the website ndmbi.erecruitment.co.in or click here.
Entry to the Venue will be permitted only against valid Call Letter and Original Proof of Identity (Aadhaar Card / Driving License / Passport / Voter ID Card / PAN Card / School/College ID Card), along with one clear and legible photocopy of the Proof of Identity, duly attested by any gazetted officer.
Copies of documents in support of Date of Birth, Education Qualification, Experience Certificate (Certificate for 03 Years Service on a ship / craft on a registered vessel) and all other certificates as specified in the advertisement will be required to be submitted by the Candidates at the Venue for preliminary verification and record.
1. Refer to the Advertisement published in the Employment News dated 07-13 Feb 15 for Recruitment of Boats Crew for Naval Dockyard, Mumbai.
2. The list of candidates provisionally shortlisted for appearing in the Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Swimming based on the performance in the written examination conducted on 30/08/2015, is now available on ndmbi.erecruitment.co.in or click here.
3. An intimation regarding Call letters for submission of documents for preliminary verification / Physical Efficiency Test (PET) / Swimming will be sent to the short listed candidates on their registered E-Mail id. The call letters will be available for download by the short listed candidates through the websites.
4. The responsibility/liability of any injury or causality during the Physical Efficiency Test / Swimming rests with the candidates attending the PET/Swimming test and Naval Dockyard (Mumbai) / administration is not responsible / liable in any case.
5. Candidates may note that mere qualifying in written examination / PET / swimming test does not entitle them for appointment in the Naval Dockyard. Candidate has to be in the merit of written examination and also must qualify PET / swimming test. Provisionally selected candidates would be called for final verification of documents and medical examination.
6. Candidature of the candidates at all stages will be purely provisional. Candidature of any candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or post recruitment, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
7. Canvassing in any form and/or bringing any influence, political or otherwise will be treated as disqualification for the post applied for. Candidates are advised to be beware of touts / unscrupulous personnel who may misguide the candidates with false promises of getting them selected for the job on illegal consideration.
8. While every care has been taken in preparing the aforesaid shortlist, the possibility of inadvertent errors cannot be ruled out. The Admiral Superintendent, Naval Dockyard Mumbai reserves the right to rectify the same at any later stage, if required.
When will the exam be conducted for the post tradesman?
Could you please tell me the exam date?