Organisation : Karnataka Public Service Commission
Announcement : Download Admission Ticket
Designation : First Division Assistants/Second Division Assts. FDA/SDA, SR.ASST & JR ASST
Reference Number : Advt No. (3) 133 /2015-16/:30-06-2015
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Download your admit card here : kpscapps.com/fda_sda_blg_sr_jr/
Home Page : http://kpsc.kar.nic.in/
TO DOWNLOAD THE ADMISSION TICKET FOR FDA/SDA, SR.ASST & JR ASST.
Date of Examination : 03-10-2015, 04-10-2015 & 18-10-2015
ADMISSION TICKET FOR FDA, SDA, Senior Assistant (KFCSC),Junior Assistant (KFCSC)– 2015
DOWNLOAD USING REGISTRATION NO / APPLICATION ID
i) Enter Registration No / Application ID
ii) You need to Enter the Code Displaying in the Box to Proceed Further.
iii) Click on “Download Admission Ticket” Button
Forgot Registration No.: kpscapps.com/fda_sda_blg_sr_jr/forgot_id.php
i) Enter Full Name of the Candida
ii) Enter Father’s Name
iii) Enter Date of Birth
iv) Click on Submit Button
Help Line :
The candidates may answer paper 2 and paper 3 either in English These marks are only eligibility marks. These marks will not be considered Kannada. The questions in both the papers will be of ” Objective Multiple Choice Type.
Syllabus for compulsory Kannada Language Examination shall be as following namely,-
Sl. No. Syllabus Marks
1 Comprehensive understanding of the subject 25
2 Usage of words 25
3 Brevity of the Subject 25
4 Knowledge of words 25
5 Short Essay 25
6 Translation from English to Kannada 25
Syllabus for the competitive examination for recruitment to the cadre of Junior Assistants and Second Division Assistants.
The examinations will consist of 3 written papers, namely:-
(1) Paper-1: Compulsory Kannada : 150 Marks : 1 1/2 hours.
(2) Paper-2: General English/ General Kannada : 100 Marks : 1 1/2 hours..
(3) Paper-3: General Knowledge : 100 Marks : 1 1/2 hours.
(1) (a) The paper on General English or General Kannada will normally conform to the minimum standard expected of a student who has passed the Pre-university course examination. It is intended to test candidate’s knowledge of English/Kannada Grammar, Vocabulary, Spellings, Synonyms Antonyms, the power to understand and comprehend the English/Kannada Language and the ability to discriminate between correct and incorrect usage, etc.
(b) The candidates may answer either the paper on General English or the paper on General Kannada.
(2) (a) The paper-on General Knowledge will normally conform to the minimum standard relating to General Knowledge, expected of a student who has passed the Pre-university course examination and will cover topic relating to the Constitution of India, Indian History and Culture, General and Economic Geography of India, Current events, every day science and such matters of everyday observation as – .may be expected of an tehicated person.
(b) The candidates may answer paper 2 and paper 3 either in English or in Kannada but shall not answer some questions in English and some in Kannada. The questions in both the papers will be of ” Objective Multiple Choice Type.
(c) Notwithstanding anything contained in these rules no candidate shall be eligible unless he qualifies in a test in compulsory Kannada Language. The test shall comprise of one paper carrying maximum of 150 marks. For qualifying in this paper a candidate must secure a minimum of 50 marks. The standard of this paper shall be that of first language Kannada at Secondary school leaving certificate (SSLC) level. This paper is considered as descriptive model paper. These marks are only eligibility marks. These marks will not be considered for final selection.