Organisation : Directorate Of Maharashtra Fire Service Fire Training Center
Announcement : Download Admit Card Physical Test
Designation : Fireman, Sub Officer & Fire Prevention Officer’s Course
Reference Number : —
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Download your admit card here : http://mfs2015.mhpravesh.in/Reports/CandidateWiseAdmitCards.aspx?did=158
Home Page : https://mahafireservice.gov.in/
Application Form No. Wise Download Admit Card For Physical Test
Please Insert Your Application Form No. to Download Admit Card
Physical Test Date :
Sub Officer & Fire Prevention Officers Course Level I : Monday, October 05, 2015
Fireman Training Course : Tuesday, October 06, 2015 to Friday, October 30, 2015
Physical Standards Required for applying to Fireman, Sub Officer & Fire Prevention Officer’s Course: –
1. Height – minimum 165 Cms,
2. Chest – Minimum 81 Cms and with expansion 86 Cms. (Minimum 5 cms expansion required )
3. Weight – Minimum 50kgs.
1. Eye Sight- Distant Vision 6/6 without spectacles. No colour Blindness.
2. Hearing should be normal without any evidence of present or past disease of the ear, nose or throat.
The candidates must not suffer from
1. Disease of bones and joints of the body
2. Past history of mental breakdown or fits.
3. Any disease of the skin, which is likely to cause disability or disfigurement
4. Knock Knee,
5. Flat foot,
6. Varicose vein
7. Squint eyes
8. No medical deformity
9. Should not have undergone any major surgery.
10. Any hearing loss deficiency and speech deficiency such as Stammering.
11. Must be in good mental and bodily health
12. Free from any physical defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of discharging life saving and fire fighting services.
Documents to be submitted at the time of Physical Test:
Attested copies along with original documents of following,:
1. Education qualification Certificate. – Minimum Xth passed mark sheet along with passing certificate from any recognized Board & any other higher qualification mark sheets along with certificates.
2. Attested copy of Caste Certificates, if applicable.
3. Birth certificate/ School leaving certificate.
4. One latest passport size photograph, pasted on application form.
5. Attested Copy of Domicile certificate issued by local revenue authorities not below the rank of Tehsildar for verification of citizenship.
6. Sport certificates.
7. Driving License – HMV/LMV
8. Medical fitness certificate in prescribed format from Medical Practitioner
9. Any other certificates