Organisation : Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology
Announcement : Admit Card Cum Call Letter
Designation : Stipendiary Trainee
Reference Number : Advertisement No. RRCAT-2/2015
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Download your admit card here : http://www.admitcard.net.in/uploads/3043-rrcat_2_2015_admit_card.pdf
Home Page : http://www.cat.ernet.in/hrd/Openings/Current_Openings.html
List of candidates called for written test / technical interview against advertisement no RRCAT-2/2015 (Stipendiary Trainees (Category-II)) SPECIAL RECRUITMENT DRIVE FOR SCHEDULED TRIBE (ST) CANDIDATES ONLY
DATE OF WRITTEN TEST : 14.10.2015 (Wednesday)
REGISTRATION : 14.10.2015 (Wednesday) From 12.00 Hrs. at Multipurpose Shed (MPS) RRCAT, INDORE – 452 013
PLACE AND TIME OF WRITTEN TEST :
ATOMIC ENERGY CENTRAL SCHOOL
INDORE – 452 013
Those who qualify the written test will be interviewed on the following day of the written test as detailed below : ?
Time : 09:00 Hrs. onwards
Venue : Multipurpose Shed (MPS), RRCAT, INDORE
1. Please refer to your application for induction as Stipendiary Trainee (Cat-II) in RRCAT. You are required to appear for the written test on the date and venue indicated above. You are requested to report at Multipurpose Shed (MPS) , RRCAT, Indore on the above date at 12.00 Hrs and put your signature at the registration desk. Please note that you will be given an option to answer in Hindi or English at the time of written test / technical interview.
2. The written test will be of one hour duration and will comprise of objective type questions. The syllabus for the said examination will be based on subjects at SSC / HSC / ITI level. The result of the written tests will be declared on the same day any time after 18:00 Hrs. In case you qualify the written test, you will have to appear for interview on the following day of the written test at the place mentioned above. Please note that the marks scored by the candidate in written examination is considered for screening of the candidate to be eligible and called for technical interview. These marks will not carry any weightage whatsoever for selection of a candidate. The selection will be based on the performance of the candidate in the interview.
3. Candidates are required to answer the objective type questions by darkening the appropriate bubbles properly in the OMR answer sheet using black / blue ink ball point pen only. Since bubbles darken by the black / blue ink ball point pen cannot be erased, candidates should darken the bubbles very carefully. If the roll number is 9270 then bubbles should be darkened as shown in the adjacent figure. If the answer of the objective type question is “D” then darken the bubble as shown below.
4. This admit card cum call letter should be brought in original along with your photograph on it duly self attested at the time of written test / interview.
5. You are required to bring the original certificates and testimonials and photo copies of the certificates in support of your academic qualifications, date of birth, experience, disability certificate (if applicable) caste (in prescribed format attached) etc. It will not be possible to permit you to attend the written test / interview if the original certificates in support of your academic qualifications, date of birth, experience, caste etc. are not brought.
6. Please note that use of mobile phones, calculators or any other electronic gadget is strictly prohibited in the examination hall as well as at the place of interview.
7. Please note that No Objection Certificate / permission from your present employer to appear for written test / interview is necessary in case you are serving under Central / State Government or any Public Sector Undertaking. In case your application has been forwarded through proper channel, a copy of the forwarding note is required to be produced. It is not possible to interview you if this NOC / permission or the copy of the forwarding note is not brought by you.
8. The date fixed for the written test / interview cannot be changed under any circumstances.
9. All outstation ST candidates who are not employed in Govt. Sector, etc. and not getting Railway Travelling Concession will be paid traveling allowance as per rules for attending the written test / interview on production of tickets and caste certificate.
10. This letter will serve as an entry permit to enter the place of written test / interview.
11. RRCAT is located 12 Kms. from Indore Railway Station / Bus Stand and situated near Rajendra Nagar. You can reach RRCAT campus by Auto Rickshaw (Three Wheeler) from Indore Railway Station / Bus Stand where pre-paid auto facility is available.
12. No accommodation will be provided to the candidate at the time of written test and interview.
Note for the candidates:
a) Candidates will not be interviewed if it is found during the verification of documents that he / she is not eligible for the post applied for as per the advertisement.
b) This Admit Card has to be produced at the time of the Written Test / Interview.