Organisation : Tamil Nadu Health & Family Welfare Department Directorate of Medical Education
Announcement : Download Call Letter
Admission : M.Sc., Nursing 2015-2016 Session
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Download your Call Letter here : http://22.214.171.124/2015/MSC_NURSING_CALL_LETTER/default.aspx
Home Page : https://tnhealth.tn.gov.in/
Download Your Call Letter For M.Sc., Nursing 2015-2016 Session.
Eligible Candidates can download the Call Letter by entering your A.R.No (A.R.No. is shown in Merit list with your Application Number )
Date : 14/09/2015 MONDAY
Venue: Govt. Multi-Speciality Hospital,
Omandudrar Govt. Estate,
Chennai- 600 002
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES :
I. ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES TO BE PRODUCED :
1. Original B.Sc. (Nursing) Degree certificate or provisional pass certificate from the concerned university to which the college is affiliated.
2. First Year to Final B.Sc. (Nursing) Mark sheets issued by the competent authorities.
3. Provisional / Permanent / Additional Registration Certificate for B.Sc Nursing from Tamilnadu Nursing Council.
4. Fee Receipt issued by the Nursing Council for Registration of B.Sc(N) Course.
5. Experience certificate for 1 year for regular B.Sc.,(N) candidates after the date of above fee receipt.
6. Experience Certificate for 1 Year for Post Basic B.Sc.,(N) candidates either before B.Sc.,(N) or after passing B.Sc.,(N).
7. Community Certificate, if applicable.
8. Nativity Certificate, if applicable.
9. Evidence for date of birth (H.Sc / S.S.L.C. / College relieving / Extract from Service Register).
10. Eligibility Certificate issued by the Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, for candidates graduated through other universities.
II. If you do not report to the Head of the Institution to which you are allotted on or before the time and date specified, your selection and / or admission will be cancelled without any further notice.
III. Allotted Candidates has to pay Rs 5000 /- by means of D.D. drawn in favour of The Secretary, Selection Committee payable at Chennai-600010. Candidates without the D.D. for Rs 5000/- will not be allotted any seat. The amount will be sent to the respective Colleges.
IV. All the candidates attending the counselling for M.Sc., (Nursing) have to remit a non refundable amount of Rs.500/- by means of Demand Draft drawn in favour of The Secretary , Selection Committee as processing fee for allotment of seats.
V. For allotment in Self Financing Institution , the head of the concerned institution should ensure that only the fees approved by the fee Committee with respect to the allotted institution is concerned is collected.
VI. In case the fee has not yet been finalised, the allotted candidate and the Head of Institution can mutually sign an undertaking to that effect that they would abide by the decision of fee Committee with reference to fee structure.
VII. Request for re-allotment / Transfer of college will not be considered.
THE CANDIDATES SEEKING ADMISSION UNDER THE PHYSICALLY DISABLED CATEGORY SHOULD PRODUCE A MEDICAL CERTIFICATE IN THE FORMAT PRESCRIBED AND A FULL SIZE PHOTOGRAPH EXHIBITING THE DEFORMITY. WITH OUT THE ABOVE THE CANDIDATES WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO ATTEND THE COUNSELLING.