Organisation : Central Board of Secondary Education
Announcement : Download Admit Card
Designation : Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2015
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
The candidates may download their admit cards from CTET website from 04.09.2015 onwards and appear for the examination at the given Centre. In case of any discrepancy in the particulars of the candidate or his/her photograph and signatures shown in the admit card and Confirmation Page the candidate may immediately contact CTET for necessary correction.
Date of Examination: 20.09.2015
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CANDIDATES :
The following are brought to the notice of all the candidates to ensure strict compliance during the CTET –September 2015, scheduled to be conducted on 20th September 2015:
1. The candidates will follow all the instructions and maintain discipline in the examination.
2. The candidate will not use and promote any unfair means activity during the examination.
3. The candidates will bring only the following documents (strictly) at the examination centre:
a. Admit Card downloaded from CTET website. Candidate who does not possess the valid Admit Card shall not be permitted for examination under any circumstances by the Centre Superintendent.
b. Any one Photo Identification Proof i.e. PAN Card/AADHAAR Card/ Voter Identity Card/Passport/Driving License.
4. The following items (if bring by the candidates), will not be allowed inside Examination Centre in any circumstances. Therefore, candidates are advised not to bring such items to avoid inconvenience at the time of frisking.
a. Any Stationery Items like textual material (printed or written), Bits of Papers, Geometry/Pencil box, Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Pen, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen Drives, Eraser, Calculator, Log Table, Electronic Pen/Scanner, Cardboard etc.
b. Communication Devices like Mobile Phone, Bluetooth Earphones, Microphone, Pager, Health Band etc.
c. Watch/ Wrist Watch, Camera etc.
d. Other items like Wallet, Goggles and Handbags etc.
e. Eatable items are not allowed to be taken into the examination rooms.
f. Any other items which could be used for unfair means and for hiding communication devices like Camera, Bluetooth devices etc.
5. The candidates will cooperate with the staff at examination centre in frisking.
6. Time Schedule for examination may be strictly followed by the candidates appears for examination.
7. The candidate should report at the examination centres 90 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
8. No candidate will be allowed to enter in the Examination Centre after the commencement of the examination under any circumstances in each paper.
9. No candidate will be allowed to leave the seat or Examination centre before the conclusion of the examination and without handing over the Answer Sheet to the invigilator.
10. Candidate should use blue pen only to write particulars on the cover page of Test Booklet, OMR Sheet and for darkening the circles of responses.
NOTE: The blue pen to be used in examination will be provided by CTET unit only and no other pen in allowed to use.
The candidate found disobeying any of the above instructions will not be allowed to enter in the examination centre and appear in the examination.