afk.gov.in Admit Card 2015 Tradesmen (Semi-Skilled) : Ammunition Factory Khadki
Organisation : Ammunition Factory Khadki
Announcement : Admit Card
Designation : Tradesmen(Semi-Skilled) 2015
Reference Number : Advt.No.1401
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Download your admit card here : http://afk.gov.in/ADMIN/logindetails.php
Home Page : http://afk.gov.in/
Print Online Admit card for Tradesmen(Semi-Skilled)[Advt.No.1401] (For printing of Admit card use only Google Chrome or IE to avoid CSS problem.)
i) Enter Registration ID
ii) Enter Date Of Birth
iii) Click on Login Button
All the candidates, who are found eligible to appear for the Written Test for the Post of Tradesmen (S.Sk) to be held on 13.09.2015 and 20.09.2015, may please note the following important points:
a) All the candidatures are provisional based on the online data furnished by the candidates themselves in the online.
b) The provisional status shall be confirmed only after the Document Verification to be done at a later stage.
c) The provisional candidature does not automatically create a right for employment. The provisional candidature is subject to rigorous scrutiny as per the eligibility criteria advertised.
d) The provisional candidature is likely to be cancelled, if and when any false declaration/suppression of facts etc. comes to notice.
Instructions To The Candidates :
1. The eleven digits On-Line Registration ID No. shall be the Roll No. for all purpose that is seating arrangement for the written Test, Trade test, etc. The written Test shall be based on NCVT syllabus of the respective trades. The duration of Test shall be two hours. The bilingual question Paper (Hindi/English) shall contain Hundred Multiple Choice Question.
2. No Travelling Allowances shall be paid for the journey undertaken to appear for this written test except to the SC/ST candidates as per the rules. SC/ST candidates should, however, produce tickets/proof of journey undertaken by them.
3. This Admit Card is issued provisionally which is subject to verification of original certificates to assess the eligibility to the post at the time of Trade Test. Therefore, the candidate should bring all the original certificates for verification at the time of Trade Test.
4. The candidate should bring his/her admit card along with him/her in duplicate. No candidate shall be allowed to appear for the written test without his/her admit card in duplicate. One copy of Admit Card shall be retained by the invigilator duly signed.
5. The candidate shall not be allowed to enter the Test hall beyond one hour of the scheduled starting time of the Test.
6. Answer to the MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions) should be made by filling up any one of the empty circles with Black ball pen only. So, the candidate should bring Black ball Pens.
7. The Test will be objective in nature and for each question FOUR suggested answers will be given of which ONLY one answer will be correct.