Organisation : Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
Announcement : Download Written Test Permission Slip
Designation : Supervisor Trainee 2015-16
Reference Number : Advt.No.01/2015
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Download your Permission Slip here : http://careers.bhel.in/str2015/jsp/et_querf.jsp
Home Page : http://careers.bhel.in/str2015/jsp/et_eng_index.jsp
Written Test (Tentative) : 13th September, 2015.
Candidates may download permission slip for Written Test.
i) Enter Acknowledgement No.
ii) Enter Date of birth (dd/mm/yyyy)
iii) Click on Submit Button
WRITTEN TEST DETAILS :
1. Written test will consist of 150 multiple choice objective type questions will be bilingual i.e. in Hindi & English. Test is designed to assess the candidate’s Professional Knowledge, Reasoning Ability, Logical thinking, English usage, General Awareness etc.
2. The performance in this written test will determine possibility of further considerations of candidature.
3. Candidates will have to answer 150 questions in 2 hours.
4. For each question, a choice of five alternatives will be given, out of which only one alternative is correct. You have to choose the alternative, you think to be correct and indicate your choice on the answer sheet.
5. Your admission to this Test is, however, provisional and is subject to your fulfilling the eligibility criteria and other requirements for the position. You are advised to ensure that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects for the post applied for. Mere appearance at the Test does not entail you to make any claim for the post. You will be treated as debarred ab-initio in case you do not fulfill the essential eligibility criteria.
6. The Answer Sheet is an OMR (Optical Mark Reader) sheet.
7. Every question will carry 1 mark. Each incorrect answer will carry a Negative mark to the extent of 0.2 marks.
8. a) For answering the Test questions, there will be CIRCLES in the Answer Sheet. The chosen answer is to be indicated by darkening (encoding) one CIRCLE fully. Any other method of answering will be taken as incorrect answer.
For Example, If 10x+6=106, then 15x -10 will be
(1) 100 (2)140 (3)110 (4)80 (5) None of the above
Since correct answer is option (2), the CIRCLE 2 will have to be darkened (encoded) to fill the space completely like this:
The following are not correct methods of marking:
b) Change / Cutting / Overwriting / Erasing of CIRCLES is NOT permitted.
c) Darken only in the CIRCLES provided. Please do not make any stray marks on the answer sheet.
d) Rough work must not be done on the Answer sheet. You can use the Test Booklet for this purpose.