Organisation : Assam Public Service Commission
Announcement : Download Admit Card
Designation : Junior Administrative Assistant-2015
Reference Number : Adv.Notice No. 09/2015
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Download Admit Card for Jr. Administrative Assistant,2015
i) Enter Registration Number
ii) Enter Date of Birth
iii) Please enter the word you see in the image below
iv) Click on Submit Button
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES :
Candidates are required to note the following instructions carefully.
1. The candidates shall bring his/her ADMIT CARD to the Examination Hall to secure Admission as peer the Date and Venue specified on the same.
2. The candidate should enter the Examination hall twenty (20) minutes before the prescribed time for commencement of the Examination and get seated immediately according to Roll Number.
3. No candidate shall be allowed to enter the Examination Hall 20 minutes after the commencement of the Examination.
4. Immediately after entering the Examination Hall/Room the candidate should make sure that he/she has no unauthorized book or paper with him/her or in the desk.
5. CANDIDATES WHO ARE FOUND IN POSSESSION OF MOBILE PHONES/CELLULAR PHONES/PAGERS AND OTHER ELECTRONIC GADGETS AFTER COMMENCEMENT OF THE EXAMINATION INSIDE THE EXAMINATION HALL WHETHER IN USE OR NOT WILL BE DEEMED TO HAVE BEEN USING UNFAIR MEANS AND WOULD ACCORDINGLY BE LIABLE TO PENAL ACTION AS DEEMED FIT BY THE COMMISSION.
6. The candidate should check that the Question Booklet supplied to him/her has the required number of pages immediately after receiving the same. In case there is shortage of any page(s) the fact should be brought to the notice of the Invigilator/Supervisor immediately.
7. The candidate should read carefully and follow thoroughly the instructions printed on the cover of each Booklet.
8. The candidate should write the name of examination and the venue of examination in the space provided.
9. The candidate should write the Roll NO, in the space provided for the purpose on the OMR Answer Sheet. Otherwise there shall be no scope for evaluation of the Answer Sheet.
10. The Question Booklet will have 4 (four) different series. A, B, C and D. In the Answer Sheet, a space has been provided for inserting the series as appears in his/her Test Booklet. If a candidate fails to insert the series his/her Answer Sheet shall not be evaluated. Please see that the candidates don’t omit or forget to insert the series.
11. No candidate shall leave the Examination Hall without prior permission of the Invigilator/Supervisor for any purpose whatsoever.
12. No candidate shall be permitted to leave the Examination Hall until an hour has elapsed from the commencement of the examination nor during the last 30 minutes of the allotted time without submitting the Booklets.
13. No candidate shall be allowed to go to Toilet/Urinal during the last 30 minutes of examination.
14. The candidate should hand over the OMR Answer Sheet personally to the Invigilator on duty before he/she leaves the Examination Hall.
15. The candidate must not indulge in copying, communication with other candidate or resort to any misconduct in the Examination Hall. He/she will be disqualified if found doing so.