Organisation : Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Announcement : Download Hall Ticket
Designation : CCSE-II (Group-II)[Interview Post] Combined Civil Services Examination
Reference Number : Advt. No./ Notification No. 07/2015
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Download your Hall Ticket here : tnpscexams.net/callletter/tnpsc_072015/index.php
Home Page : http://tnpscexams.net/
Download Hall Ticket :
Schedule of Exam : 26.07.2015 FN Fore Noon (10.00 AM to 01.00 PM) (Sunday)
Enter Application No. to Download Hall Ticket
Read the instructions carefully :
1. The candidates should read para no.22 of the Commission’s Instructions to the candidates to be followed while appearing for Competitive Examinations conducted by the Commission which is available in the Commission’s website, viz, tnpsc.gov.in. These instructions should be followed scrupulously.
2. No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall after 30 minutes of the commencement of the Examination.
3. The candidate should bring the Memorandum of Admission (Hall Ticket) to the Examination Hall. Failure to bring the Hall Ticket to the examination hall will lead to reduction of two marks or invalidation of answer sheet as the case may be as it may deem fit by the Commission on the merit of each such case.
4. Candidate should use Blue or Black Ball Point pen only. Except Memorandum of Admission (or Hall Ticket) and the specified Ball point pen, nothing should be brought into the examination hall.
5. Candidates are not allowed to bring Pager, Cellular Phone, Calculator and Watches and Ring with built in Calculator / Memory Notes, Books, Notes, Covers, Handbags, etc. or any other Electronic Device or Recording Device either as separate piece or part of something used by the candidate to the Examination Hall. Commission has the right to frisk the candidates if it is necessary. If anyone is found in possession of such things / articles in side the examination room, his/her answer sheet is liable to be invalidated.
6. If the Photo of the Candidate is not found or not clear in the Hall Ticket, he/she should furnish a separate Photo affixed on a plain paper, by writing his/her Name, Address, Register Number duly signed by him/her and got attested by a Government Officer belonging to Group “A” or “B” who knows him/her personally and handover it, to the Chief Invigilator. Xerox copy of Memo of Admission should also be enclosed for reference. He/She should also give an undertaking to the Chief Invigilator that he/she is a genuine candidate and aware that he/she is liable for criminal/penal action by the Commission, if the information furnished by him/her is found to be incorrect on a future date.
Contact Nos. Grievance Cell: 044-25332855, 044-25332833 – Toll free No.1800 425 1002