Organisation : High Court of Punjab and Haryana
Announcement : Admit Card
Designation : Clerk
Reference Number : Adv. No.01/HSLSA/CRA/2014
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Download your admit card here : https://www.recruitmenthighcourtchd.com/admitcardlogin.aspx
Home Page : https://www.recruitmenthighcourtchd.com/
Admit cards have been uploaded for the post of Clerk in HSLSA (Advt. no.01/HSLSA/CRA/2014).
Post of Clerk in HSLSA-Test on 26.07.2015 (Sunday) from 11:00 A.M. to 2:00 P.M.
It is for the information of all concerned that written examination for the post of Clerk in Haryana State Legal Services Authority against Advertisement No.01/HSLSA/CRA/2014 dated 31.5.2014 is scheduled to be held on 26.07.2015 (Sunday) from 11:00 A.M. to 2:00 P.M. at examination centers located in Gurgaon, Rohtak, Hisar and Chandigarh.
Admit Cards will be uploaded shortly and candidates can download the same by logging on the website recruitmenthighcourtchd.com using their Registration ID and Password. Candidates have to produce the downloaded e-Admit card duly complete in all respects before appearing for the examination. The examination center will be indicated on the e-Admit Card.
DESCRIPTION OF ACTIVITIES TIME
Opening of entry inside University/college campus 8:00 A.M.
Entry in examination centre/block 9:00 A.M. to 10:00 A.M.
Authenticating the Admit Cards outside examination centre/block 9:00 A.M. onwards
Candidates entry will close at main entry gate of University/college 9:45 A.M.
Candidates entry will close at examination centre/block 10:00 A.M.
Starting of Biometric Attendance 10:00 A.M. onwards
Distribution of OMR sheets and answer sheets to read instructions and fill particulars 10:20 A.M. to 10:45 A.M.
Start of Test 11:00 A.M.
End of Test 2:00 P.M.
1. Examination centers/blocks are located at some distance from Main entry gates of the Universities/colleges, as such, candidates are advised to reach Universities/colleges in time.
2. While entering the main gate of University/college as well as the examination centre/block, the candidates must show their Admit Cards to the security/officials, as and when asked.
3. Any corrigendum or further information will be posted on website recruitmenthighcourtchd.com. Candidates are advised to visit this website regularly.
1. The Candidate must take the Test only at the Test Venue indicated in the Admit Card. If the candidate reports at any other Test Venue, he/she will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
2. The Candidates are directed to undertake the Recruitment Test at their own risk i.e. after verifying that they fulfill the qualifications as prescribed in the Advertisement, and their admission to the Test is purely “Provisional”.
3. Immediately on downloading of the e-Admit Card, the candidate should check it very carefully and bring to the notice of the S.S.S.C. discrepancies, if any, without any delay. Efforts will be made to upload the revised e-Admit Card(s) at the earliest in case of discrepancies. He/she must read carefully the Important Instructions mentioned on e-Admit Card. He/she must bring his/her e-Admit Card to the Examination Hall to secure Admission. The candidates who have VISIBLY different photographs on the e-admit card, will have to bring photo identity proof such as Aadhar Card, Driving Licence, Passport, Voter I.D. etc.
4. The candidate is responsible for the safe custody of the e-Admit Card. In the event of one’s e-Admit Card being used by any other person for securing admission to the Test, the onus lies on the candidate to prove that he/she has not secured the service of an impersonator and the candidature will be cancelled and he/she will be liable for disciplinary action.
5. The candidates must bring the Printout of e-Admit Card, preferably colored, to the Examination Hall, completely filled in all respects. Admit Cards will not be sent by ordinary mail/post.
6. The candidates are required to register themselves on Biometric System to capture their Biometric Data for the Test; therefore, they are advised not to apply any external matters like Mehandi, Ink etc. on their Hands/Foot.
7. The candidates are advised to bring their own pen containing blue or black ink for filling OMR sheet. For descriptive answer sheet, candidates shall bring their own pen containing blue ink.
8. ELECTRONIC OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF CALCULATORS, LOG TABLES, SLIDE RULES, CELLULAR/MOBILE PHONES/BLUETOOTH OR ANY OTHER EQUIPMENT CAPABLE OF BEING USED AS A COMMUNICATION DEVICE ARE NOT ALLOWED INSIDE THE PREMISES WHERE THE TEST IS BEING CONDUCTED. ANY INFRINGEMENT OF THE ABOVE INSTRUCTIONS SHALL ENTAIL DISCIPLINARY ACTION WHICH MAY INCLUDE BAN FROM FUTURE TEST.
9. Candidates are advised not to bring any valuables/costly items/bags to the Test, as safe keeping of the same cannot be assured. The S.S.S.C will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
10. Duration of the Test is 180 minutes comprising General Knowledge and English Composition. One O.M.R. Sheet and a descriptive answer sheet will be given to candidates before commencement of the examination.
11. Candidates must not, on any pretext whatsoever speak to or have any communication with any other Candidates; such communication will be regarded as a breach of the Test regulations.
12. Candidates in the Test venue, who are found to have unauthorized materials in his/her possession, shall be deemed to have indulged in breach of the test regulations. Any breach of test regulations shall be considered to constitute unfair practice. In case any candidate is found to be indulging in unfair practice, he will be liable to be debarred from this and future Tests/Exams of SSSC and/or disciplinary action.
13. The candidate must note that his/her admission to the Test is strictly “Provisional”.
14. The mere fact that an e-Admit Card has been issued to him/her does not imply that the candidature has been finally cleared by the SSSC or that the entries made by the candidate in his/her application for the Test have been accepted by the SSSC as true and correct.
15. The candidate must note that SSSC takes up the verification of eligibility conditions i.e. age, educational qualifications, community etc. with reference to original documents only of those candidates who qualify in the Recruitment Test. Unless the candidature is formally confirmed by the SSSC, it continues to be “Provisional”.
16. Travelling and other expenses must be borne by the candidate himself/ herself.
17. The SSSC does not make arrangements for boarding and lodging of any candidate.