gndu.ac.in Admit Card 2015 CCJDEO Clerk-cum-Junior Data Entry Operator : Guru Nanak Dev University
University : Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar
Announcement : Admit Card
Designation : Clerk-cum-Junior Data Entry Operator (CCJDEO) 2015
Reference Number : —
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Download your admit card here : http://www.gndu.ac.in/CCJDEOJul2015/CJDEO_Index.asp
Home Page : http://www.gndu.ac.in/
Admit Card for the post of CCJDEO (Test on 25-Jul-2015)
Theory Test for the post of Clerk-cum-Junior Data Entry Operator (CCJDEO) (special drive for SC) will be held on 25-Jul-2015 (Sat.)
Mobile phones, Pagers, Books etc. shall not be allowed in the examination hall.
The candidate should reach the examination Centre at least 30 minutes before the schedule of the examination. No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall after 15 minutes of commencement of Examination.
Candidate must bring with him/her this admit card at time of examination, failing which the candidate will not be allowed to enter the examination Hall.
The answer of the question is to be marked in OMR Answer Sheet with Black ball point gel pen only.
No TA/DA will be paid.
The result of theory test will be made available on the university website gndu.ac.in.
Candidates must read the Instructions/guidelines sent alongwith this Admit Card.
INSTRUCTIONS/GUIDELINES FOR THE CANDIDATES FOR THEORY/ PRACTICAL TEST FOR THE POST OF CLERK-CUM-JUNIOR DATA ENTRY OPERATOR.
1. There will be compulsory two papers comprising 100 marks as under :
Theory – 80 marks
Practical – 20 marks
2. The theory paper will consist of 80 objective type questions with multiple choice. There shall be no negative marking.
3. To qualify in Theory and Practical Test, candidate will have to secure at least 50% marks separately i.e. 40 marks out of 80 marks in Theory and 10 marks out of 20 marks in Practical Test. However, the merit will be prepared out of 100 marks including both Theory and Practical Tests. Only those candidates who qualify in the Theory paper will be called for the practical Test.
4. The Theory paper will be set out of the syllabus prescribed for Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA) of Guru Nanak Dev University.
5. The Practical consisting of the following will be conducted by a Board of Examiners :
(i) Entering of Award List – Duration 10 minutes – 6 marks.
(ii) English typing on computer – Duration 10 minutes – 7 marks
(iii) Punjabi typing on computer – Duration 10 minutes – 7 marks
Typing paragraphs will consist of 200 words each.
6. Candidates who commit 15 or more mistakes in either of part (i), (ii) or (iii) above will be awarded zero marks in that part. Untyped portion of the para will be counted as mistakes.
7. The marks of practical will be computed by deducting one mark for every three mistakes.