University : Kerala Agricultural University
Announcement : Download Hall Ticket
Entrance Exam : B.Sc / M.Sc Entrance Exam 2015
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Download your Hall Ticket here : http://lbskerala.co.in/set/kau/2015/kau.hallticket.htm
Home Page : http://www.kau.in/academic-notifications/b-sc-m-sc-integrated-admission-2015
Kerala Agricultural University – Download Hallticket Exam on -12-07-2015
Eligible candidates can download Admission Ticket, for Entrance Examination on 12-07-2015, from LBS website (lbskerala.com) by 05-07-2015 onwards.
After taking the printout of the Admit Card the candidate must paste a recent passport size photograph on the space provided. Sing on the Photograph in the presence of Invigilator.
Send mail to email@example.com or call 0471-2560312. 2560311 for any queries or problems related to Admit Card
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES :
1. Admission to the test is purely provisional and will not confirm any claim unless other conditions are satisfied. Candidates not fulfilling the minimum eligibility criteria notified shall not appear for the test.
2. Duration of the OMR test – Paper I (2 hrs ) and Paper II (1 Hr 20 Mts).
3. In the Admit Card (Overleaf) write your option as Biology/Mathematics in the column provided against the subject opted for Paper II and attempt questions from that subject only.
4. The candidates should report themselves at the venue of the test with this Admit Card half an hour before the commencement of the test for verification of identity. No candidates will be permitted to attend the test without producing the Admit Card.
5. The candidate should affix his/her recent passport size photograph in the space provided on the Admit Card and sign on the photograph in the presence of the invigilator. No candidate who comes without affixing the photograph will be admitted for the test.
6. The candidate shall produce a photo affixed Identity Proof such as Driving licence/Voters ID/ College/School University ID Card/PAN Card/Aadhar Card in original to prove his/her identity.
7. No candidates will be admitted to the examination hall after the commencement of the test. The candidates must remain in their seats till the answer sheets are collected by the Invigilator at the end of the test. They will not be permitted to leave the hall until the test is over.
8. This Admit Card is for both Paper I & Paper II and should be surrendered to the Invigilator after the test in Paper II. The counterfoil of the Admit Card should be retained by the candidate.
9. Instructions for filling in the OMR answer sheet.
Paper I consists of questions from Physics and Chemistry. In Paper II the first 20 questions are from General Topic and shall be attempted by all the candidates. Questions 21 to 80 are from Biology or Mathematics. Candidates should attempt questions from either Biology or Mathematics only. Attempting questions from both Biology and Mathematics is not permitted.
Each question will have four suggested answers given as choices A), B), C) & D). The most appropriate answer will have to be selected. Using a ball point pen (blue or black ink) darken the bubble corresponding to the most appropriate answer. For every correct answer 1 mark will be awarded. No deduction of mark will be made for unanswered questions and incorrect answers. Marking of more than one bubble against a question number in the OMR sheet will be treated as incorrect answer. Erasing, overwriting, partial marking etc. are not permitted.
10. Rough work/calculations can be made in the blank sheet provided with the Question booklet.
11. Candidates are prohibited from bringing into the examination hall any book or portion of a book, manuscript, paper or any electronic equipment such as calculator, mobile phone, wireless set, etc. and from communicating with any person inside or outside the examination hall. Copying or other unfair practice by the candidate is prohibited. Violation of this instruction shall entail suspension of the candidate from the Test.
12. The OMR Answer Sheet and the Admit Card should be surrendered to the Invigilator before leaving the examination hall. The candidate should retain the ‘candidate’s copy’ of the OMR answer sheet obtained from the Invigilator and the counterfoil of the Admit Card with him/her.
13. If the candidate fails to observe any of the above instructions or display improper conduct, his/her answer book will not be valued.
14. No TA/DA is admissible for attending this test.