hc.tap.nic.in Download Hall Ticket 2015 Junior Civil Judges Screening Test : High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad
Organisation : High Court Of Judicature At Hyderabad
Announcement : Download Hall Ticket
Designation : Junior Civil Judges Examination 2015
Reference Number : Notification No.54/2015-RC
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Junior Civil Judges Screening Test on 12-07-2015
The Screening Test for recruitment to 34 posts of Civil Judge(Junior Division) against Notification No.54/2015-RC in the Andhra Pradesh State Judicial Service will be held on Sunday the 12TH day of July, 2015, from 10.00 am. to 12.00 noon, at the following venues in 5 centres shown as below:
SI.No. | Name of the Centre | Venue/Name of the Institution where Screening Test to be held. | Hail Tickets allotted to the Centre
01. Tirupathi Prakasam Bhaian, S.V.University College of Arts, S.V. University, Tirupathi — 517 502 1001-1899
02. Visakhapatnam AU. College of Engineering, Visakhapatnam. 1900-2849
03. Vijayawada Mans Stella College, Near Govt. Polytechnic College, Beside LEPL, Near Benz Circle, Vijayawada. 2850-3881
04. Warangal University Arts & Science College, Subedari, Hanamkonda, Warangal. 3882-4655
05. Hyderabad TKR College of Engineering & Technology, Survey No.8/A, Medbowli, Meerpet, Saroornagar, Hyderabad – 500 097 4656-7115
Original Hall Tickets are dispatched to the candidates. If any candidate does not receive the before 5th July, 2015, he/she can download the hall ticket from the official website of High Court, and the candidate shall have to affix his/her photo on the down loaded hall ticket duly signed by him/her, and got attested by a Gezetted Officer and appear for the Screening Test.
NOTICE TO ALL CONCERNED :
1. Any person, who resorts to any act or omission intending to disturb or interfere with in any manner in peaceful holding of examination shall be dealt with in accordance with law (both civil and criminal).
2. Any examinee who indulges or attempts to indulge or causes to indulge in any manner, whatsoever intending to disturb, obstruct or interfere with the holding of peaceful examination, shall be dealt with in accordance with appropriate law, which may result in debarring from appearing examinations of recruitment by the High Court in future.
3. If for any reason because of interference and obstruction so caused by any person, fresh examination is required to be conducted later, cost thereof may be recovered from the person or persons who will be found responsible for such act or omission as a public demand.
4. No candidate shall bring mobile phones or any other communication device along with him to the examination centre. Should it be found, the same shall be immediately seized and shall be confiscated.
5. No article or object of any character which can be used as a missile or weapon, or for occurrence of fire, smoke, shall be brought by any person to examination centre (except police authority). If found, he/she shall be dealt with appropriately.
6. All the eligible candidates are advised to report at the examination centre well in advance, preferably in between 08.30 a.m. and 9.00 a.m. to avoid possible any inconvenience.