University : Ch. Bansi Lal University, Bhiwani
Announcement : Admit Card
Entrance Test : Entrance Test 2015 Admission
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Download your admit card here : cblu.ac.in/index.php/print-admit-card
Home Page : http://www.cblu.ac.in/
Admit Cards are available to Print.
Find your record by entering Enrollment No and Date of Birth
Click the Download link to View Admit Card and Print
Centre of Exam : University College (erstwhile Govt. College), CBLU, Hansi Road, Bhiwani-127021.
Admission Helpline 01664-245280 between 10:00 AM to 04:00 PM
SCHEME OF ENTRANCE TEST :
For each test, the question paper will consist of 100 objective (multiple choice) type questions with four options. Each question will be of one mark. Every correct answer will carry one mark. However, every incorrect answer will attract penalty of one/fourth mark . The duration of the entrance test will be 75 minutes.
RULES AND GUIDELINES FOR ENTRANCE EXAMINATIONS :
1. The Entrance Examination is meant to assess the candidate’s suitability for the Programme/Course to which he/she is seeking admission.
2. No candidate will be admitted to the Entrance Examination Hall unless he/she produces the Admit Card which can be downloaded from University Website cblu.ac.in one week before the date of Entrance Test. In case it is not available on the site, concerned office/ department where the application duly signed by the candidate was deposited may be contacted.
3. No request for postponement of Entrance Examination will be entertained under any circumstance.
4. The question papers for various Entrance Examinations will consist of objective type multiple choice questions only.
5. The candidates should refer to “Syllabi for Entrance Examinations” for outlines of syllabi and composition of Entrance Examination Question Papers given on the website of the University.
The Following Procedure shall be Allowed in the Examination Hall:
i) No candidate will be allowed to enter the Examination Hall 15 minutes after the commencement of the examination.
ii) No candidate will be allowed to leave the Examination Hall before the expiry of time.
iii) The doors of Examination Hall will be opened 30 minutes before the time fixed for commencement of the Examination.
iv) Each examinee will be given a sealed Test Booklet with an Answer Sheet 10 minutes before the commencement of the Examination.
v) The examinees, immediately on receipt of the Test Booklet, will fill in the required particulars with the ball point (blue or black) pen only on its cover page.
vi) The examinees shall not open the Test Booklet until asked to do so by the Invigilator.
vii) Use of calculators, slide rules or log tables, books, papers, cellular phones or any other electronic device, etc. is not allowed.
viii) The Examination will start exactly at the appointed time. The Invigilator will make an announcement to this effect. The examinees should start writing only after the announcement by the Invigilator.
ix) The Invigilator will check ‘Admit Card’ of each examinee during the Examination to satisfy himself about each of them. The Invigilator will also put his signature in the space provided in the question booklet and OMR Answer Sheet.
x) The examinees shall bring their own ball point pens (blue or black).
xi) After completing the test and before handing over the Test Booklet and Answer Sheet, the examinees must check again that all the particulars required in the Test Booklet and the Answer Sheet have been correctly written.
xii) A signal will be given at the beginning of the Examination and at Half-time. A signal will also be given before the closing time when the examinees must stop marking responses.