University : Assam Agricultural University Jorhat
Announcement : Download Admit Card
Designation : Subject Matter Specialist 2015
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Home Page : http://www.aau.ac.in/
Download Admit Card for the written test-2015, for the post of Subject Matter Specialist in KVKs under AAU
The Written Test for the post of Subject Matter Specialist for KVKs under AAU will be held at 2.30 pm on 25th July, 2015 in the IDA building of AAU, Jorhat. The list of eligible candidates are furnished below. Individual Admit Cards have already been issued. The candidates may also download the Admit Card from the AAU website.
1: Type in the information in the designated boxes above
2: Click the search button
3:Click ‘GET ADMIT in the right box to download your admit card
The test will be of multiple choice questions.
Reporting Time: 2:00 PM
Examination Time: 2:30 PM
Instruction to the candidate :
1. The candidates may check their sitting arrangements displayed at the test site.
2. The candidates are required to bring with them blue/black ball pen for ticking the correct answers.
3. Candidates Roll Number should be written clearly on the answer sheet.
4. There shall be no negative markings.
5. The candidates are required to take seats at least 15 minutes prior to commencement of the test and no candidates shall be allowed to enter/ leave the examination hall 15 minutes after/ before commencement/ completion of the test.
6. Use of calculator, mobile phone, tab, bag, pencil box etc. is strictly prohibited inside the examination hall.
7. Misbehavior with invigilators or indulging in unfair means during the test will make a candidate ineligible for short-listing for the personal interview.
8. In the event of any information being found false, incorrect or incomplete or ineligibility being detected in process of the examination will lead to rejection of candidature.
9. The result of the written test, i.e. the names of shortlisted candidates will be published in the website (aau.ac.in) within three weeks of the test along with the date, time and venue of the interview.
10. No seperate calling letter will be issued for the interview.
11. No TA /DA will be admissible to the candidates for appearing in the test.