Organisation : Central Institute of Education University of Delhi
Announcement : Admit Card
Entrance Test : B.El.Ed Entrance Exam 2015
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
B.El.Ed. Entrance Test at various centres will be held on Sunday, 21st June, 2015 from 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Candidates should check their email id to access their Admit Card for the B.El.Ed. Entrance Exam
The admit cards of the candidates with their Roll Nos. and information about the test center will be emailed to them approximately 3 days before the entrance test. This information will also be available on the CIE website (cie.du.ac.in). Please do check your details and ascertain the location of your test centre in advance.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR B.EL.ED ENTRANCE EXAM 2015 :
1. The B.El.Ed Entrance Exam is scheduled on Sunday, 21st June 2015 from 2-5 pm. The candidates must report to the centre by 1:30 pm sharp.
2. NO CANDIDATE WILL BE ALLOWED TO ENTER THE EXAM CENTRE AFTER 2 PM.
3. NO CANDIDATE WILL BE ALLOWED TO LEAVE THE EXAMINATION HALL BEFORE 5 PM.
4. Candidates must bring the following items:
** 2 Coloured Passport size photographs
** Photo identity card
** Print out of the admit card
** Black ball point pen only
5. The following things are NOT allowed inside the examination hall papers, books, notes, calculators, drawing instruments, mobile phones etc.
6. Candidates are advised to confirm the location of the test centre alloted to them a day before the Entrance Test to avoid any last minute confusion.
Candidates must occupy their allotted seats before the scheduled time for the Test.
Bring two black ball point pens.
Candidates must mark their Attendance on the Attendance Sheet provided by the Invigilator.
Candidates are required to attempt both the Sections (A and B) of the Common Entrance Test. Both the sections and their parts are compulsory.
Check that you have written your Name and Roll No. on the Answer Sheet in the space provided for it.
All rough work (if any) must be done in the test booklet itself in the space provided.
For multiple choice test items, select your answer (option) carefully. Then darken the particular circle in the answer sheet with Black Ball Point Pen only (once you have finalized your answer).
Two or more answers will be considered as wrong answers.
There will be no negative marking.
Hand over your Answer Sheet to your invigilator before you leave the room.
Candidates with visual disability shall be provided with a writer by the institute or they can bring their own writer.