Organisation : Sher-e-kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology of Jammu
Announcement : Download Admit Card
Entrance Test : SKUAST J-CET 2015 Jammu Common Entrance Test 2015
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
To download admit cards for SKUASTJ-CET 2015 (Undergraduate)
SKUAST-J CET-2015 being held on 21-06-2015 for admission to various UG programmes, that the admit card, depicting roll no. and the centre, can be downloaded from the university website from 16-06-2015 5.00 p.m onwards.
SKUAST -J Entrance test for Admission to UG Courses Academic Session 2014-15
i) Enter Name
ii) Enter Roll no.
iii) Click on Submit Button
Note: The Admit Card is issued provisionally to candidate subjected to his/her satisfying the eligibilty conditions.
PLEASE GO THROUGH THE INSTRUCTIONS :
1. Check your particulars in admit card carefully. Error if any should be immediately reported.
2. Reporting time for the examination centre is 09:25 AM
3. You are required to produce any valid PHOTO ID proof such as Adhaar Card/Election card/PAN card/Photo ID card issued by school/college.
4 A candidate will not be allowed to sit in the examination without Admit Card.
5. The examination will start at 10 AM sharp.
6. Do not use fluid pen for answering the questions. Use only black/blue ballpoint pen.
7. Do not leave the examination hall without handing over the original OMR answer sheet to invigilator.
8. There is negative marking i.e. 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
9. Check your question booklet thoroughly for any mistakes/misprint/missing page or any other defect and immediately report to invigilator who will change the same.
TIME SCHEDULE FOR EXAMINATION :
09:25 AM Reporting time in the Examination Hall
09:30 AM The invigilators shall ascertain the identity of the candidates. It should be ensured that only genuine candidates have been allowed to sit in the Examination Hall
09:45 AM OMR answer sheets be distributed and the candidates will go through instructions.
09:55 AM Question booklets will be distributed. Candidates will enter question booklet no. and series in the OMR answer sheet.
10:00 AM Candidates will break open the seal of question booklet and start attempting questions.
1.00 PM Examination Ends