jssc.in JFGCE 2014 Admit Card Jharkhand Forest Guard Competitive Examination : Staff Selection Commission
Organisation : Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission
Announcement : Admit Card
Designation : Jharkhand Forest Guard Competitive Examination 2014 JFGCE
Reference Number : Advt No. 03/2014
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Download your admit card here : 184.108.40.206/jsscreg14/admitcardlogin.aspx
Home Page : http://jssc.nic.in/
Admit card JFGCE 2014
Date of Examination : 24-05-2015
i) Enter Registration No.
ii) Enter Date of Birth (DD-MM-YYYY)
iii) Click on Login Button
Contact Us :
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission,
F-49-50, Sector III, Dhurwa.
Telephone: 0651- 2440226, 0651- 2440162, 0651-2440234, 0651-2440235.
Fax- 0651- 2440226.
E mail- Jharkhandstaffselection@gmail.com
FAQs FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION :
01. What is online registration?
Online registration is a utility through which candidates can apply for the post of Forest Guard.
02. If I apply online, do I also have to post the application to JSSC.?
No. Printout out of the application need not to be sent to the JSSC
03. What is the significance of registration number?
The registration number is a unique number to identify your application. Hence the same is to be quoted in all your future correspondence with Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission.
04. How do I pay my exam fees?
For depositing the examination fees candidate has to fill in the online application form and submit it through the online registration portal. On successful registration candidate will be allowed to make their fee payment through any of the following modes of payment.
1. Bank challan
2. Online payment.
06. In case I have made a mistake in filling in my Date of Birth or education qualification, or any other details, can it be corrected?
If you have detected the mistakes before clicking the save button you can make the changes using the edit option. Once you submit the application online you cannot change any of the information. So before you submit please check and recheck the information.
07. Will the examination also be conducted on line?
08. In case my application is rejected, will my examination fees be refunded?
No. The examination fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
10. I am unable to view or print the filled in online application form even after clicking the “Print application” button. What do I do?
There may be a pop-up blocker on your system that is blocking the print-out from opening. Remove the pop-up blocker and try again. You can use the ‘Status/Print Application’ button to go to the login page. Login using your registration number and the date of birth and take print-outs of your application. You can print out your application from any system with a printer.
I want to know about the programme of forest guard 2014