mcaer.org CET 2015 Download Admit Card Common Entrance Test : Maharashtra Agricultural Universities Examination Board Pune
Organisation : Maharashtra Agricultural Universities Examination Board, Pune
Announcement : Download Admit Card
Entrance Test : CET Common Entrance Test 2015
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Download your admit card here : Available on05.06.2015
Home Page : http://mcaer.org/
Date of Online Admit Cards* : 05.06.2015
* To be issued to those candidates whose applications have been accepted online. Admit cards will be available online.
Candidate should click on Online Admit Card link to download Admit Card.
Day Streams Date Time (hrs.)
1. Post Harvest Management 25.06.2015 10.00 to 12.00
2. Horticulture, Food Science 26.06.2015 10.00 to 12.00
3. Forestry, Home Science 27.06.2015 10.00 to 12.00
4. Agriculture, Fisheries 28.06.2015 10.00 to 12.00
5. Agril. Biotechnology, Agril. Engg. 29.06.2015 10.00 to 12.00
6. Agri. Business Management 30.06.2015 10.00 to 12.00
Scheme of Examination :
1) The Examination will be conducted for 200 marks. The question booklet will contain 200 questions of objective nature along with answers in the form of 4 alternatives. There will not be any choice or option for questions, i.e. all questions have to be answered.
2) The candidate has to mark the correct answer by blackening the corresponding circle against the serial number of the question in the OMR sheet with black ink ballpoint pen only. Out of four circles provided for selection of an answer against a question, the candidate should fill up only one circle completely. CHANGING AN ANSWER IS NOT ALLOWED. The candidate must fully satisfy himself about the accuracy of the answer before darkening the appropriate circle. The answer once marked is final; any change in the option once marked, done by any method, will amount to an invalid/incorrect response. Each correct answer will be given one mark. There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
3) Scratching, overwriting, tick mark and multiple answers will be considered as wrong answers and no marks will be allotted to them.
4) Verification of marks obtained is permitted on applying for the same in writing within 7 days from the date of declaration of the result along with a D.D. for Rs.300/- drawn in the name of Controller, MAUEB, Pune.
5) The Carbon Copy of OMR sheet will be provided at the time of CET Examination.
Syllabus of Examination :
The syllabus for the CET in each of the stream is given in ANNEXURE “B” to “K”. The syllabus of each stream forms the entire theory programme of the concerned stream. However, in case of the streams to which students of other eligible streams are allowed to appear, 80 per cent questions will be set on the basis of syllabus of the main stream and 20 per cent from the syllabi of other eligible streams. The weightages of other eligible streams have been given in the syllabus of the concerned stream.
Examination Centres :
The examination centres for conduct of the CET are given in the Table below. The candidate may choose any one centre convenient to him / her. However, the right of allotment of the centre is reserved by the Board. Requests for change of examination centre will not be entertained.
Sr. No. Name of the Centre Streams Center Code No.
1. College of Agriculture, Pune All Streams except Fisheries & Home Science 01
2. College of Agriculture, Akola All Streams except Fisheries & Home Science 02
3. College of Agriculture, Nagpur All Streams except Home Science 03
4. College of Agriculture, Parbhani All Streams 04
5. College of Agriculture, Dapoli All Streams except Home Science 05
6. Dr. A.S. College of Agril. Engg., Rahuri All Streams except Forestry, Home Sc. & Fisheries 06
7. College of Agriculture, Kolhapur All Streams except Forestry, Home Sc. , Fisheries 07
8. College of Agriculture, Dhule All Streams except Forestry, Home Sc. & Fisheries 08
9. College of Agriculture, Latur Only for Agriculture, Agri. Business Management, Agril. Biotech. & PHM 09
10. College of Agriculture, Badnapur Only for Agriculture & PHM 10
11. College of Agricultural Biotechnology, Yavatmal Only for Agriculture 11
12. College of Agriculture, Karad Only for Agriculture 12
13. College of Agriculture, Ambejogai Only for Agriculture 13
14. College of Agriculture, Sonapur (Gadchiroli) Only for Agriculture 14
Conduct and Discipline :
1. Failure of the candidate in making full and correct statements in the application form and / or suppression of any information would lead to disqualification of the candidate. Such candidate will be debarred from the examination / entire selection process.
2. The candidate has to scrupulously follow the instructions given by the supervisors / invigilators at all the stages of examination. Violation of such instructions may lead to cancellation of candidature.
3. Calculators, books, notebooks, written notes, pagers, mobile phones and any other electronic gadget is not allowed inside the examination hall. Candidate found possessing such material whether in use or otherwise will be deemed to have been using unfair means and would be liable to disciplinary action.
4. Adopting unfair means or engaging in malpractice in the examination shall render a candidate liable for punishment under “Maharashtra Prevention of Malpractices Act, Universities, Board and Other Specified Examination Act, 1982” and disqualify him / her.
5. Any issue not dealt with here-in above will be dealt with, when arising, fully and finally by the competent authority.
Can I download previous question papers?