apdsc.cgg.gov.in Download Hall Ticket 2014-2015 TRT Teacher Recruitment Test, TET : Andhra Pradesh School Education
Organisation : Government Of Andhra Pradesh Department Of School Education
Announcement : Download Hall Ticket
Designation : Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) Cum Teacher Recruitment Test(TRT) 2014
Reference Number : Notification No.66/TRC-1/2014
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Download your Hall Ticket here : tetcumtrthts662014.cgg.gov.in/SearchHallTicketdscNEW.dsc
Home Page : https://apdsc.apcfss.in/
Download Hall Ticket for Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) Cum Teacher Recruitment Test (TRT) 2014
Conduct of written test (TRT- 2014) : 09/05/2015, 10/05/2015 and 11/05/2015
i) Enter Candidate Id/Reference Id
ii) Enter Date of Birth (dd/mm/yyyy)
iii) Click on GO Button
i) Enter Name (atleast 4 continuous characters in name)
ii) Enter Date of Birth (dd/mm/yyyy)
iii) Click on GO Button
Help Desk :
For any Technical related issues contact
Helpline No. 040-23120136.
For any Domain related issues contact
Helpline No. 7032703815, 7032703817, 040-23232151.
Category of Post : School Assistant (Languages)
Syllabus Part – I
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE AND CURRENT AFFAIRS (Marks: 10)
Part – II
CHILD DEVELOPMENT AND PEDAGOGY (Marks: 30)
1. DEVELOPMENT OF CHILD
– Development, Growth & Maturation – Concept & Nature
– Principles of development
– Factors influencing Development – Biological, Psychological, Sociological
– Dimensions of Development and their interrelationships – Physical & Motor, Cognitive, Emotional, Social, Moral, Language relating to Infancy, early Childhood, late Child hood, Adolescence.
– Understanding Development – Piaget, Kohlberg, Chomsky, Carl Rogers
– Individual differences – Intra & Inter Individual differences in the areas of Attitudes, Aptitude, Interest, Habits, Intelligence and their Assessment
– Development of Personality – Concept, Factors effecting development of Personality
– Adjustment, Behavioural problems, Mental Health
– Methods and Approaches of Child Development – Observation, Interview, Case study, Experimental,
Cross sectional and Longitudinal
– Developmental tasks and Hazards
2. UNDERSTANDING LEARNING
– Concept, Nature of Learning – input – process – outcome
– Factors of Learning – Personal and Environmental
– Approaches to Learning and their applicability–Behaviourism (Skinner, Pavlov, Thorndike), Constructivism (Piaget, Vygotsky), Gestalt(Kohler, Koffka) and Observational (Bandura)
– Dimensions of Learning – Cognitive, Affective and Performance
– Motivation and Sustenance –its role in learning.
– Memory & Forgetting
– Transfer of Learning
3. PEDAGOGICAL CONCERNS
– Teaching and its relationship with learning and learner
– Learners in Contexts: Situating learner in the socio-political and cultural context
– Children from diverse contexts–Children With Special Needs (CWSN), Inclusive Education
– Understanding of pedagogic methods – Enquiry based learning, Project based learning, Survey, Observation and Activity based learning
– Individual and Group learning: Issues and concerns with respect to organizing learning in class room like Study habits, Self learning and Learning to learn skills
– Organizing learning in heterogeneous class room groups – Socio-economic background, Abilities and Interest
– Paradigms of organizing Learning-Teacher centric, Subject centric and Learner centric
– Teaching as Planned activity – Elements of Planning
– Phases of Teaching – Pre active, Interactive and Post active
– General and Subject related skills, competencies required in teaching and attributes of good facilitator
– Learning resources – Self, Home, School, Community, Technology
– Class room Management: Role of student, teacher, Leadership style of teacher, Creation of nonthreatening learning environment, Managing behaviour problems, Guidance & Counselling, Punishment and its legal implications, Rights of a child, Time Management.
– Distinction between Assessment for Learning & Assessment of Learning, School based Assessment, Continuous & Comprehensive Evaluation : Perspective & Practice
– Understanding teaching & learning in the context of NCF, 2005 & Right To Education Act, 2009.
Part – III
Language – I Content and Methodology) (Marks: 70)
Optional by the Candidate: Telugu/Urdu/Hindi/Tamil/Kannada/Oriya/Sanskrit
III (a) Language – I Telugu (Content and Methodology) (Marks: 70)
III (b) Language – I Urdu (Content and Methodology) (Marks: 70)
III (c) Language – I Hindi (Content and Methodology) (Marks: 70)
III (d) Language – I Tamil (Content and Methodology) (Marks: 70)
III (e) Language – I Kannada (Content and Methodology) (Marks: 70)
III (f) Language – I Oriya (Content and Methodology) (Marks: 70)
III (g) Language – I Sanskrit (Content and Methodology) (Marks: 70)
Language – II English (Content and Methodology) (Marks: 30)
(1) Parts of Speech (2) Tenses (3) Active voice & Passive voice (4) Prepositions and Articles (5) Degrees of comparison (6) Clauses (7) Verbs – Main Verbs – Auxiliary Verbs (8) Adverbs – Types of Adverbs (9) Conjunction – coordinating conjunction – subordinating conjunction. (10) Direct and Indirect speech (11) Questions and question tags (12) Types of sentences – simple, compound and complex – synthesis of sentences (13) Phrases – uses of phrases. (14) Composition – letter writing – précis writing (15) Comprehension (16) Vocabulary – Antonyms, Synonyms and Spellings
1. Aspects of English:- (a) English language – History, nature, importance, principles of English as second language. (b) Problems of teaching / learning English.
2. Objectives of teaching English.
3. Phonetics / Transcription.
4. Development of Language skills:- (a) Listening, Speaking, Reading & Writing (LSRW). (b) Communicative skills – Imparting values through Communication.
5. Approaches, Methods, Techniques of teaching English:- (a) Introduction, definition & types of Approaches, Methods &Techniques of teaching English (b) Remedial teaching.
6. Teaching of structures and vocabulary.
7. Teaching learning materials in English.
8. Lesson Planning.
9. Curriculum & Textbooks – Importance and its need.
10. Evaluation in English language.