Organisation : UPNHM State Health Society, National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh
Announcement : Download Admit Card
Designation : Block Community Process Manager BCPM, RSKO
Reference Number : —
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Download admit card :
Written test will be conducted in the following institutes on March 29, 2015,
UPNHM Document Verification Call Letter Block Community Process Manager : www.admitcard.net.in/1412.html
(a) Shri Jai Narain P.G College (KKC College)
Address: Station Road Charbagh Lucknow – 226001
(b) The Millennium School
Address: F Block, South City, Rae Bareli Road, Lucknow
(c) School of Management Sciences
Address: 19th KM Stone, Sultanpur Road, Kashimpur, Post – Gosainganj, Biruha, Lucknow Uttar Pradesh 226501
(a) Kashi Institute of Technology
Address: MS 23 Varanasi-Allahabad Highway, Mirzamurad, Pin-221307
(b) School of Management Sciences
Address: School of Management Sciences, Khushipur, P.O-Bachhaon, Varanasi-221011,Uttar Pradesh (India)
(a) Agra College
Address: M.G.Road, Vishwakarmapuram Colony, Agra, UP – 282002
(a) IEC Group of Institutions – Greater Noida
Address: Plot No. 4, Institutional Area, Surajpur Kasna Road, Knowledge Park 1, Greater Noida, Distt. Gautam Budh Nagar (U.P)
INSTRUCTION FOR THE CANDIDATES FOR THE WRITTEN TEST :
(1) The examination hall/room shall be opened 30 minutes before the time specified for the commencement of the examination (i.e. March 29 2015, SUNDAY). Candidates who arrive 20 minutes late will not be admitted to the examination hall.
(2) Candidates without an Admit Card (Online Admit Card could be downloaded by candidate putting their Application No. Link of printing of online admit card will be shared 7 days before written test) will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
(3) A seat marked with a roll number shall be allotted to each candidate. The candidates shall be required to occupy the seats allotted to them by 9.30 AM.
(4) The candidate ought to read instructions carefully imprinted on the backside of OMR Sheet and check that the Test Booklet & OMR Sheet supplied to him/her is not defective and if so, may secure another copy from the Invigilator in lieu of the first one. The Test Booklet should be checked with reference to, Question Set, serial number of the questions, code number and the subject offered by the candidate. Also, check your details of Roll No., Name, Question Set and DOB which would be pre-printed on your OMR Sheet before starting your response to the question.
(5) Question paper of written test will be bilingual, English and Hindi. In case of any discrepancy in the question paper, English version will be considered as final.