FCI Non Executives Post Recruitment Admit Card 2022
Organisation : Food Corporation of India (FCI)
Exam Name : FCI Various Non Executives Post Recruitment
Announcement : FCI Non Executives Post Recruitment Admit Card
Exam Date : 01st – 29th January 2023
Website : https://www.recruitmentfci.in
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
What Is FCI Non Executives Recruitment?
The Food Corporation of India (FCI) has released the admit card for FCI Various Non Executives Post Recruitment 2022. The exam must be held on 01st – 29th January 2023. Those enrolled candidates can download their Admit card.
Related / Similar Admit Card : SSC CGL Tier IV Skill Test Admit Card 2022
How To Download FCI Non Executives Recruitment Admit Card?
To Download FCI Non Executives Recruitment Post Admit Card follow the below steps,
Step-1 : Go to the link – https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/fcineaug22/cloea_dec22/login.php?appid=bf2a126614212268920c574bbc34ab3d
Step-2 : Enter Registration No / Roll No
Step-3 : Enter Password / DOB(DD-MM-YY)
Step-4 : Enter the given Characters
Step-5 : Click on the button Login
Administrative Exigencies Of FCI Recruitment
1. Number of vacancies may vary as per administrative exigencies of FCI.
2. Abbreviations used:
** J.E. – Junior Engineer;
** AG – Assistant Grade; UR – Unreserved;
** SC – Scheduled
** Caste; ST – Scheduled Tribe;
** OBC – Other Backward Class;
** EWS-Economically Weaker Sections;
** PwBD– Persons with Benchmark Disabilities;
** ESM – Ex-Servicemen;
** ESM 1 – Normal Ex-Servicemen;
** ESM 2 – Disabled Ex-Servicemen/ Dependents of Ex-servicemen killed in action.
** ESM – Ex-Servicemen having a total of 14.5% horizontal reservation.
** ESM 1- Ex-Servicemen (normal) having 10 % reservation.
** ESM 2-Disabled Ex-servicemen/ Dependents of Ex-servicemen killed in action, having 4.5% reservation.
3. Horizontal Reservation has been given to PwBD/ Ex-Serviceman (ESM) Category.
4. A total of 14.5 % of horizontal reservation is available for Ex-Serviceman (ESM). Out of these, 10% is reserved for Normal Ex-Servicemen (ESM 1), and 4.5% is reserved for Disabled Ex-Servicemen/ Dependents of Ex-servicemen killed in action (ESM 2).
5. If vacancies advertised under Category ESM 2 are not utilised, they shall then be made available to the ESM 1 Category.
6. The persons with the Degree of Disability of 40% and above as prescribed in “The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016 (RPwD Act, 2016 ) are eligible for applying for the posts earmarked for persons with benchmark disabilities
** The candidates of Multiple disabilities will be eligible for reservation under category (e) – Multiple Disabilities only of Section 34(1) of RPwD Act, 2016 and shall not be eligible for reservation under any other categories of disabilities i.e. (a) to (d) of Section 34(1) of RPwD Act, 2016 on account of having 40% and above impairment in any of these categories of PwBD.
** However, it is clarified that a combination of locomotor disabilities of OA, OL, BL, BA is allowed in clause ‘c’ only when the combined term i.e. OAL, BLOA, etc