Organisation : Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)
Exam Name : UPPSC Direct Lecturer Homeopathic Department Recruitment 2020
Announcement : Download UPPSC Direct Lecturer Homeopathic Department Exam Admit Card 2022
Advt NO. : 02/2020-21 Short Details of Notification
Exam Date : 14th -19th October 2022
Website : https://uppsc.up.nic.in/CandidateHomePage.html
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
How To Download UPPSC Lecturer Homeopathic Exam Admit Card?
To download UPPSC Direct Lecturer Homeopathic Department Exam Admit Card, follow the below steps
Step-1 : Go to the link https://uppsc.up.nic.in/AdmitCard.aspx
Step-2 : Enter the Candidate Registration No
Step-3 : Enter the DOB
Step-4 : Enter Gender
Step-5 : Enter Verification Code
Step-6 : Download Admit Card
Related / Similar Admit Card : UPPCL Assistant Engineer Trainee AE Civil Admit Card 2022
The Eligibility Criteria of UPPSC Lecturer Homeopathic Exam are given below,
Total Post : 200 Post
1. Age Limit:
Assistant Radio Officer : 21-27 Years.
Assistant Architect & Research Officer Post : 21-40 Years.
Assistant Professor : 26-40 Years.
Lecturer Post : 25-40 Years.
1. Assistant Radio Officer – Bachelor Degree in Electronics/Electronics and Telecommunication/Electrical Engineering.
2. Assistant Architect – Bachelor Degree in Architecture.
3. Research Officer – Master Degree in Economics, Sociology, Public Administration, Mathematics, Statistics or Political Science.
4. Lecturer Homoeopathic Pharmacy – Master Degree in Related Subject.
5. Research Officer – Master Degree in Economics, Sociology, Public Administration, Mathematics, Statistics or Political Science
FAQ on UPPSC Lecturer Homeopathic Exam
Frequently Asked Questions FAQ on UPPSC Lecturer Homeopathic Exam are given below,
1. What is the process of lecturer?
UPPSC Lecturer Selection Process
Only those candidates will appear for the UPPSC Lecturer Mains exam who obtain the cutoff marks in the UPPSC Lecturer Prelims exam. The shortlisted candidates will have to again fill up a form and pay an application fee to appear for the UPPSC Lecturer Mains examination
2. How many attempts are there in UPPSC?
There is no limit for the UPPSC PCS Recruitment. The candidate has to be between 21-40 years of age to attend the examination.
3. What is the exam pattern of Uppsc?
What is the exam pattern for the mains examination? The exam pattern for the mains exam includes General Hindi, Essay, 4 GS Papers and 2 Optional subjects. UPPCS Main exam carries a total of 1500 marks. Please refer to the article for more details.
4. What is UPPSC Lecturer Homeopathic Exam?
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC), Prayagraj (Allahabad) Are Recently Lecturer Homeopathic Department Exam Date for the Direct Recruitment ofVarious Post Assistant Radio Operator, Assistant Professor, Lecturer in Various Trade.
What is the Exam date of UPPSC Lecturer Homeopathic Recruitment?
The Exam date of UPPSC Lecturer Homeopathic Recruitment is 14th -19th October 2022.