Organisation : King George’s Medical University (KGMU)
Exam Name : KGMU B.Sc. Nursing Course (4 Years) Entrance Examination 2022
Announcement : Download KGMU B.Sc. Nursing Course (4 Years) Entrance Exam Admit Card 2022
Admit Card Date : 28th July 2022
Exam Date : 31st July, 2022
Website : https://exmportal.kgmu.org/Masters/getPostDetails/161
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
What is KGMU B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam?
B.Sc. Nursing Course (4 Years) Entrance Examination 2022 is conducted by King George’s Medical University (KGMU), Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University. Minimum age for admission is 17 years on or before 31st December 2022. The maximum age limit for admission is 35 years for Unreserved (UR), OBC, EWS, SC and ST, however, the maximum age for candidates with Physical Disability (PH) will be 40 years.
How To Download B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam?
To Download B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam, Follow the steps given below
Step 1: Go to the link https://exmportal.kgmu.org/BSc-Nursing/Candidates/login
Step 2: Enter Email
Step 3: Enter Password/Registration No.
Step 4: Click on Login
B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Examination Details
The B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Examination Details are given below,
1. Candidates will be allowed to enter in the examination Hall only on presentation of admit card.
2. Examination will be of 180 minutes duration and will start at 11.00 AM to 2.00 PM.
3. Candidates are required to be present at the examination centre 60 minutes before the commencement of the examination and to be seated 30 minutes before the time of examination.
4. No candidate will be allowed to enter in the examination hall 15 minutes after the seating time. Candidate will be allowed to leave the examination hall only after completion of examination.
5. Candidates shall sign the attendance sheet when directed to do so by the Invigilators.
6. Candidates shall not be allowed to carry any textual material, printed or written matter or bits of paper or any other material except the admit card inside the examination hall. Pagers, cellular phones and electronic gadgets of any kind are strictly prohibited in the examination hall and shall be treated as use of unfair means. Candidates are advised not to bring these in the Examination Hall as there is no provision for safe keeping.
7. Examination will be on MCQ basis (200) in English language only.
8. The MCQ will have “One Correct option”. There shall be ‘NO’ Negative Marking.
9. Answer Key will be displayed on the website after the examination. Last copy of OMR sheet will be given to the candidate.
10. Candidates shall observe strict silence during their paper. Any disturbance in the examination hall shall be deemed as misbehaviour and the defaulter candidate shall forfeit the right to continue in the examination hall. The decision of the Centre Superintendent shall be final.
11. Candidates shall enter the roll number on the top of the question booklet and nowhere else. Rough work, if any, may be done on the question booklet and not on the response sheet.
12. The question booklet along with the response sheet has to be deposited with the Invigilator of the examination hall after the completion of examination.
13. No candidate should leave his/her seat of the examination hall without the permission of the Invigilator until he/she finally submits the question booklet and response sheet to the invigilator.
14. No candidate shall copy from the paper of any other candidate or permit his/her own papers to be copied or attempt to give or attempt to obtain irregular assistance of any description.
15. The question booklet and response sheet are not to be taken out of the examination hall under any condition.
16. USE BALL PEN ONLY provided by us.
17. Candidate should be careful while filling the circle provided in the answer sheet. The answer sheet shall be read by OMR Technology and marks awarded shall be final and no representation shall be entertained.
18. Candidate should ensure that the question booklet provided to him contains all the pages intact within 10 minutes of commencement of the examination and any discrepancy will be brought to the notice of invigilator as soon as detected.
What is the exam date of B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam?
The exam date of B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam is 31st July, 2022