Organisation : Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Exam Name : SSC Various Selection Post VIII Recruitment 2020
Announcement : Download SSC Selection Post VIII DV Test Admit Card 2022
Exam Date : 08-10 August 2022
Website : https://ssc.nic.in/
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
How To Download SSC Selection Post VIII DV Test Admit Card?
To Download Admit Card for SSC Selection Post VIII DV Test Admit Card, Follow the below steps
Step 1: Go to the link http://ssc-cr.org/cgl_2020_cpt_dest_1411.php?proceed=yes
Step 2: Enter registration number
Step 3: Enter DOB
Step 4: Verify Human
step 5: Click on Search
2. For Other Region
Step 1: Go to the link https://ssc.nic.in/Portal/AdmitCard
Step 2: Select your region
Step 3: Select your post
Step 4: Download your admit card
Scheme of SSC Selection Post VIII DV Exam
1. There will be three separate Computer Based Examinations consisting of Objective Type
Multiple Choice questions, for the posts with minimum Educational Qualification of
Matriculation, Higher Secondary and Graduation & above levels. The details of subjects,
marks and number of questions subject-wise will be as given below,
2. There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer
3. Marks scored by candidates in Computer Based Examination will be normalized by using the formula published by the Commission.
4. For VH candidates of 40% and above visual disability, there will be no component of Maps/ Graphs/ Diagrams/ Statistical Data in the General Intelligence/ Quantitative Aptitude subjects.
5. Skill Tests like Typing/ Data Entry/ Computer Proficiency Test, etc., where prescribed in the Essential Qualification, will be conducted, which will be of a qualifying nature.
6. The Commission shall have the discretion to fix different minimum qualifying standards in each component of the Examination taking into consideration among others, category-wise vacancies and category-wise number of candidates
7. Tentative Answer Keys will be placed on the Commission’s website after the Examination.
Selection Procedure of SSC Post VIII DV Exam
1. Recruitment to Selection Posts will be made through Written Examination in Computer Based Mode consisting of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions.
2. All candidates who register themselves in response to this advertisement by the closing date and time and whose applications are found to be in order and are provisionally accepted by the Commission as per the terms and conditions of this Notice of Examination, will be assigned Roll numbers and issued Admission Certificate (AC) for appearing in the Computer Based Examination by the Regional/Sub-Regional Office where the candidate opted for Centre of Examination.
3. Applications which have blurred/ no photographs, blurred/ no signature/ fee not received/ incomplete application/ etc. will be rejected.
4. Candidates who apply for more than one post in the same Region/ apply for different posts in different Regions/ apply for posts of different levels (Matriculation, Higher Secondary (10+2) and Graduation & above) in the same or different Regions are called “Common candidate
What is the exam date of of SSC Post VIII DV Exam?
The exam date of SSC Post VIII DV Exam is 08-10 August 2022.