Organisation : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Exam Name : Combined Medical Service Exam Recruitment (CMS) 2022
Announcement : Download Admit Card
Admit Card Date : 24 June 2022
Exam Date : 17th July 2022
Website : https://www.upsc.gov.in/
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
How To Download UPSC CMS Admit card?
Step-1 : Go to the link https://upsconline.nic.in/eadmitcard/admitcard_cms_2022/admit_card.php#hhh1
Step-2 : Select any of the option [ Registration Id (or) Roll Number]
Step-3 : Then Enter Your Registration Id (or) Roll Number
Step-4 : Select the Date of Birth
Step-5 : Enter the Captcha Code and
Step-6 : Click on “Submit” button.
Important Instructions of UPSC CMS Exam
1. The eligible candidates shall be issued an e-Admit Card three weeks before the
commencement of the examination. The e-Admit Card will be made available in the
UPSC website upsconline.nic.in for downloading by candidates. No Admit
Card will be sent by post. All the applicants are required to provide valid and active E-
mail i.d. while filling up Online Application form as the Commission may use
electronic mode for contacting them.
2. Penalty for wrong answers:
Candidates should note that there will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong
answers marked by a candidate in the Objective Type Question Papers.
Scheme Of UPSC CMS Examination
The examination shall be conducted according to the following plan:-
Written Examination – (500 marks)
The candidates will take the written examination in two Papers, each Paper carrying a
maximum of 250 marks. Each Paper will be of two hours duration.
Personality Test: (100 Marks):
Personality test carrying 100 marks of such of the candidates who qualify on the
results of the written examination.
(A) Written Examination:
1. The components and syllabi of two Papers and the weightage to different components in the two papers are given below
Paper I Maximum (Code No. 1) Marks: 250
General Medicine and Paediatrics:
Total questions in Paper I = 120 (96 from General Medicine and 24 from Paediatrics);
General Instructions for UPSC CMS
The General Instructions for UPSC CMS are given below,
1. Check the e-Admit Card carefully and bring discrepancies, if any, to the notice of the UPSC immediately.
2. Mention your Name, Roll Number, Registration ID, Name and Year of the Examination in all the correspondence with the UPSC.
3. Bring the e-Admit Card (print out) along with the (original) Photo Identity Card, whose number is mentioned in the e-Admit Card, in each session to secure admission to Examination Hall. E-Admit Card must be preserved till the declaration of the final results of the Combined Medical Services Examination, 2022.
4. You are responsible for safe custody of the e-Admit Card and in the event of any other person using this e-Admit Card, the onus lies on you to prove that you have not used the service of any impersonator.
5. Candidates should note that any omission/ mistake/ discrepancy in encoding / filling in details in the OMR answer sheet, especially with regard to Roll Number and Test Booklet Series Code, will render the answer sheet liable for rejection.
6. Please note that entry into the Examination Venue shall be closed 10 minutes before the schedule commencement of the Examination i.e. 09:20 AM for the Forenoon Session and 01:50 PM for the Afternoon Session. No candidate shall be allowed the entry into the Examination Venue after closure of the entry.
7. Candidates are advised to enter the Examination Venue well in time for frisking.
8. Candidates should note that they shall not be allowed to appear at any other Examination Venue except the Examination Venue mentioned in the e-Admit Card.
9. Read the ‘Special Instructions for candidates admitted to the Examination’ given in the ‘Rules for the Examination’ available in Examination Notice and the ‘Poster’ containing instructions displayed outside the Examination Venue.
10. Your candidature to the Examination is provisional.
11. Candidate should not be in possession of or using any mobile phone (even in switched off mode), pager or any electronic equipment or programmable device or storage media like pen drive, smart watches, etc., or camera or Bluetooth devices or any other equipment or related accessories either in working or switched off mode capable of being used as a communication device during the examination. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future Examinations.
12. Use of normal or simple wrist watches by candidates is allowed inside the Examination Rooms/ Halls. However, use of watches fitted with any special accessory that might be used as communication device or smart watches is strictly prohibited and candidates are not allowed to take such watches into the Examination Rooms/ Halls.
13. There will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in both the question papers of the Examination.
14. Answers other than those made by Black Ball Point Pen will not be evaluated.
15. Candidates are advised not to bring any valuables/ costly items and bags to the Examination Venue, as safe keeping of the same cannot be assured. The Commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
16. Candidates who do not have clear photographs on the e-Admit Card will have to bring a photo identify proof and two passport size photographs one for each Session for appearing in the Examination with an undertaking.
17. Candidates, who have opted for their own scribe, may note that their own scribe will be allowed for the Examination only with a separate e-Admit Card for such scribe. The e-Admit Cards for the own scribes will be issued separately.
18. Wearing of mask/face cover is mandatory for all candidates. Candidates without mask/face cover will not be allowed entry into the Venue.
19. Candidates, however, will have to remove their masks for verification, whenever required by the Examination functionaries.
20. Candidate may carry his/her own hand sanitizer (small size) in transparent bottle.
21. Candidates to follow COVID 19 norms of ‘social distancing’ as well as ‘personal hygiene’ inside the Examination Halls/Rooms as well as in the premises of the Venue.
What are the important date for UPSC CMS Exam?
The important date for UPSC CMS Exam are given below,
Admit Card Date : 24 June 2022
Exam Date : 17th July 2022