Organisation : Himachal Pradesh State Pollution Control Board
Announcement : Download Admit Card
Designation : Clerk, Steno Typist, Accountant, Laboratory Assistant
Reference Number : Advertisement No. 1/2014
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Download Admit Card :
e-Admit Card for Clerk, Steno Typist, Accountant, Laboratory Assistant
HP University Shimla Admit Card 2015 Common Entrance Test : www.admitcard.net.in/1861.html
i) Enter Enter Application No. eg. HPSPCB1100008, HPSPCB1100075
ii) Enter Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY)
iii) Click on Submit Button
Sample Question Paper for Clerk Examination 2015
Maximum Marks: 85
Time: 90 minutes
Note: Only one response to be selected and answered on OMR sheet. Each question carries one mark. There will be negative marking for wrong answer or more than one answer for same question and half mark shall be deducted in each such question. No negative marking will be there for question left unattended.
General Knowledge :
1) Bandli sanctuary located in
2) Which is birth place of Sh. Virbhadra Singh, Chief Minister of Himachal Pradesh?
3) Shri Naina Devi Ji is a Sub-Tehsil of which distric?
4) Who is Founder of Chamba State?
(a) Veer Sen
(b) Meru Verman
(c) Hati Chand
5) Dr. Y.S. Parmar university located in which place of Himachal Pradesh
6) Dal Lake is located in which district of Himachal Pradesh
7) When did India enter into space age by launching the satellite ‘Aryabhatta’?
8) Which of the following awards was conferred on Mrs. Kiran Bedi?
(a) Golden Globe
(b) Rani Lakshmi
9) The head quarters of the International Red Cross is situated in
10) In cricket, a run taken when the ball passes the batsman without touching his bat or body is called
(a) Leg bye
11) In which district Kol Dam is situated
12) Who is the Chief Justice of Himachal Pradesh High Court
(a) Justice Rajiv Sharma
(b) Justice Mansoor Ahmad Mir
(c) Justice Kurian Joseph
(d) Justice Vinod Gupta
13) Where is the 2nd head quarter of Legislative Assembly of Himachal Pradesh located
14) Who is the current speaker of Himachal Pradesh Legislative Assembly
(a) B.B.L. Butail
(b) Gangu Ram Musafir
(c) Kuldeep Kumar
(d) Jagat Singh Negi
15) Who is the Minister of Science, Technology & Environment of Himachal Pradesh
(a) Vidya Stokes
(b) Thakur Kaul Singh
(c) Virbhadra Singh
(d) G.S. Bali