Organisation : Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
Exam Name : Assistant Recruitment 2022
Announcement : Download Call Letter For Preliminary Online Examination
Last Date : 27 – 03 – 2022
Website : https://opportunities.rbi.org.in/Scripts/index.aspx
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
RBI Assistant Call Letter
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has uploaded the Call Letter for Assistant Recruitment Preliminary Online Examination 2022
How To Download RBI Assistant Call Letter?
Just follow the simple steps mentioned below to download the RBI Assistant Call Letter for Preliminary Online Examination 2022.
Step-1 : Go to the link https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/rbiafeb22/cloea_mar22/login.php?appid=7de5689f8632fd220aff453e58499b84
Step-2 : Select Language
Step-3 : Enter your Registration Number / Roll Number
Step-4 : Enter your Password or DOB in the format (DD-MM-YY)
Step-5 : Enter the Captcha code and
Step-6 : Submit the “Login” button to download the Call Letter
Important Dates of RBI Assistant Call Letter
Commencement of Call letter Download : 21 – 03 – 2022
Closure of Call letter Download :27 – 03 – 2022
Call Letter will be online from the above mentioned date. Download your call Letter before the closure date.
FAQ On RBI Assistant Call Letter
Frequently Asked Question On RBI Assistant Call Letter for Preliminary Online Examination 2022.
1. How do I download my admit card?
Follow the link from organisation website to download admit card. At login page, enter the Registration No and Password at the required places to download the Admit Card.
2. What should I do if there is lot of delay in accessing the page?
Internet based Admit Card download depends on various factors like Internet Speed, large number of Applicants trying to download the Admit Card at the same time etc. Therefore, if you are not able to download the Admit Card immediately, please retry after a gap of 5 minutes or during off-peak hours during the night.
3. Where do I get the Registration No. & Password?
Registration No. & Password are generated at the time of registration and displayed on the screen. These are also sent to the candidate immediately upon successful registration, by way of auto generated email acknowledgement, at the email address registered by him.
4. My Date of Birth is rejected on Login Screen?
Candidate should ensure that the DATE OF BIRTH is same as he had entered at the time of registration. Candidate can refer the APPLICATION PRINT for the DATE OF BIRTH entered by him. The date of Birth should be entered in DD-MM-YY format.
5. I am unable to login / screen displays the login failed message?
Please check your entries in login screen. You should use REGISTRATION NO. & PASSWORD as received at the time of registration by displaying on the screen and also mailed to you in auto generated email acknowledgement.
(1) Please note date, time and venue address of the examination given in the call letter.
(2) You may visit the venue one day before the Online Examination to confirm the location so that you are able to report on time (as printed on the call letter) on the day of the examination. Late comers will not be allowed.
(3) The call letter should be brought with you to the examination venue along with your recent passport size photograph duly pasted on it. (Preferably the same photograph as was as uploaded).
(4) You must scrupulously follow the instructions of the Test Administrator and RBI Representative at the examination venue. If you violate the instructions you will be disqualified and will be asked to leave the examination venue.
(5) No use of calculators (separate or with watch), books, note books or written notes, cell phones (with or without camera facility), or any other electronic device will be allowed during the examination.
(6) After AarogyaSetu status display at the entry gate, candidates will be required to switch off their mobile phones, and deposit it at the designated location, to be collected while exiting.