barcrecruit.gov.in Download Admit Card / Call Letter 2014-2015 Scientific Assistant/B BARC : Bhabha Atomic Research Centre
Organisation : BARC Bhabha Atomic Research Centre
Announcement : Download Admit Card / Call Letter
Designation : Scientific Assistant/B(Civil)
Reference Number : Advt No. 01/2014(R-I)
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Download your admit card here : barcrecruit.gov.in/barcrecruit/main_page.jsp?do=init&action=home&process=7599C24DBA1DBDD859E674F11D6B659F
Home Page : https://barcrecruit.gov.in
Download Admit Card cum Call Letter for Technical Officer/C : http://www.admitcard.net.in/1324.html
Download Admit Card-Cum-Call Letter for Work Assistant/A : http://www.admitcard.net.in/1247.html
Written Test for the post of Scientific Assistant/B(Civil), Advt No. 01/2014(R-I) Scheduled to be held on 24th, 25th and 26th March 2015.
Login to your account to download Admit Card cum Call Letter.
1. Please refer to your on-line application for Direct Recruitment to the Post of Scientific Assistant/B(Civil) in BARC(Vishakapatnam). You are now provisionally selected to appear for the written test on the date and venue indicated in the admit card.
2. The written test will be one-hour duration & will comprise of objective type question. The syllabus for the said test will be subject based. The result of the written test will be declared on the same day.
3. You are required to bring the admit card with print out of on-line application along with all your original certificates and testimonials and also attested xerox copies of certificates in support of your academic qualifications, date of birth, caste certificate, etc. It will not possible to permit you to attend the interview if the original certificates in support of your academic qualifications, date of birth, experience, caste certificate etc. are not brought. OBC candidates may please note that they will not be interviewed if they fail to bring the OBC Non-creamy Layer Certificate in the Central Government format. Candidates are requested to download and fill the declaration form also. The OBC Non-Creamy Layer Certificate and the Declaration Form can be downloaded from the website barcrecuit.gov.in (Home Page – Job application – Download Forms – OBC Non-Creamy Layer Certificate & Declaration for candidates seeking reservation as OBC)
4. You are required to bring two copies of passport size photograph (same photograph which is uploaded online) during registration.
5. Please note that the use of mobile phones, pagers, calculator or any electronic gadget is strictly prohibited in the examination hall & at the place of interview.
6. Please note that Permission / No Objection Certificate from your present employer to appear for written test / interview is necessary in case you are serving under Central / State Government / Autonomous Body / Public Sector Undertaking. It is not possible to interview you if the permission / No Objection Certificate is not submitted at the time of interview.
7. The date fixed for the written test / interview cannot be changed under any circumstances.
8. All outstation SC/ST candidates who are not employed in Govt. Sector, etc, and not getting Railway concession will be paid travelling allowance as per rules for attending the interview on production of tickets / ticket nos. TA form can be downloaded from the website barcrecruit.gov.in (Home Page – Job Application – Downloaded Forms – Travelling Allowance Form)
Note for the Candidates:
** Candidate will not be interviewed if it is found during the verification of documents that he is not eligible for the post applied for as per the advertisement.
** The Candidates may ensure that they fulfill the conditions as prescribed in the advertisement before they appear for interview.
** The admission of the candidate for the interview is purely PROVISIONAL subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
** The eligibility of the candidate to appear for the interview is adjudged on the basis of self-declaration of the candidate.
** OBC candidates seeking reservation for OBC may please ensure that the caste name is included in the Central List of OBC by the Government of India. For details candidate may visit website www.ncbc.nic.in Candidate will not be interviewed if the caste name is not listed in the Central List of OBC.
I forgot my registration number
There is an option only to retrieve the password.