Organisation : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Exam Name : National Defence Academy & Naval Academy II Examination 2021
Announcement : Download Admit Card
Exam Date :14th November 2021
Website : https://upsc.gov.in/
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
UPSC NDA II Admit Card
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has uploaded the Admit Card for the Post of National Defence Academy NDA II Exam 2021.
Related / Similar Admit Card :
How To Download Admit Card?
Just follow the simple steps mentioned below to download the admit card.
Step-1 : Go to the link https://upsconline.nic.in/eadmitcard/admitcard_NDAII_2021/admit_card.php#hhh1
Step-2 : Select any of the option [ Registration Id (or) Roll Number]
Step-3 : Then Enter Your Registration Id (or) Roll Number
Step-4 : Select the Date of Birth
Step-5 : Enter the Captcha Code and
Step-6 : Finally “Submit” the button.
1. Check the e-Admit Card carefully and bring discrepancies, if any, to the notice of UPSC immediately.
2. Mention your Name, Roll Number,Registration ID and Name & Year of the Examination in all the correspondence with UPSC.
3. Bring this e-Admit card (print out), along with the (original) Photo Identity Card, whose number is mentioned in the e-Admit Card , in each session to secure admission to Examination Hall. E-Admit Card must be preserved till the declaration of the final result as its production before Service Selection Board is necessary.
4. You are responsible for safe custody of the e-Admit Card and in the event of any other person using this e-Admit Card , the onus lies on you to prove that you have not used the service of any impersonator.
5. Please note that entry into the Examination Venue shall be closed 10 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the Examination i.e. 9:50 AM for the Forenoon Session and 01:50 PM for the Afternoon Session. No candidate shall be allowed to enter into the Examination Venue after closure of the entry.
6. Candidates are advised to visit their Examination Venue at least one day in advance and familiarize themselves with the itinerary to avoid the last minute hassle in their own interest. They should reach the Examination Venue on the day of Examination well in time for frisking.
7. Candidates should note that they shall not be allowed to appear at any other Venue except the Venue mentioned in the e-Admit Card. If a candidate appears at any other venue due to any reason, his candidature shall liable to be cancelled.
8. Please Read the “Rules/Instructions for the Examination” available in the Examination notice and “Poster containing instructions” displayed outside the Examination Hall.
9. Your candidature to the examination is provisional.
10. Candidate should not be in possession of or using any mobile phone (even in switched off mode), pager or any electronic equipment or programmable device or storage media like pen drive, smart watches, etc., or camera or Bluetooth devices or any other equipment or related accessories either in working or switched off mode capable of being used as a communication device during the examination. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future Examinations.
11. Use of normal or simple wrist watches by candidates is allowed inside the Examination Rooms/ Halls. However, use of watches fitted with any special accessory that might be used as communication device or smart watches is strictly prohibited and candidates are not allowed to take such watches into the Examination Rooms/ Halls.
12. There will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate.
13. Answers other than those made by Black Ball Point Pen would not be evaluated.
14. Candidates are advised not to bring any valuables/costly items to the Examination Hall, as safe keeping of the same can not be assured. The Commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
15. Candidates who do not have clear photographs on the e-admit card will have to bring a photo identity proof and two passport size photographs one for each session for appearing at the examination with an undertaking.
16. Candidates should note that any omission/ mistake/ discrepancy in encoding / filling in details in the OMR answer sheet, especially with regard to Roll Number and Test Booklet Series Code, will render the answer sheet liable for rejection.
17. Wearing of mask/face cover is mandatory for all candidates. Candidates without mask/face cover will not be allowed entry into the Venue.
18. Candidates, however, will have to remove their masks for verification, whenever required by the Examination functionaries.
19. Candidate may carry his/her own hand sanitizer (small size) in transparent bottle.
20. Candidates to follow “COVID-19” norms of ‘social distancing’ as well as ‘personal hygiene’ inside the Examination Halls/Rooms as well as in the premises of the Venue.
In case of any problem in downloading e-admit card for the National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (II), 2021 or discrepancy noticed in the e-admit card , may please be informed in detail on e-mail: – firstname.lastname@example.org