Organisation : National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development
Announcement : Preliminary Online Exam Call Letter
Designation : Officers Grade ‘A’ & ‘B’
Reference Number : —
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Download your Call Letter here : ibps.sifyitest.com/nabardabfeb15/login.php?appid=sqilcn1diaeqeswa3ad4
Home Page : https://www.nabard.org/
How do I download my call letter?
Follow the link from organisation website to download call letter. At login page, enter the
REGISTRATION NO. & PASSWORD
REGISTRATION NO. & DATE OF BIRTH
at the required places to download the Call Letter.
(1) Please note date, time and venue address of the examination given in the call letter.
(2) You may visit the venue one day before the Online Examination to confirm the location so that you are able to report on time (as printed on the call letter) on the day of the examination. Late comers will not be allowed.
(3) The call letter should be brought with you to the examination venue along with your recent passport size photograph duly pasted on it. (Preferably the same photograph as was as uploaded).
(4) You must scrupulously follow the instructions of the Test Administrator and NABARD Representative at the examination venue. If you violate the instructions you will be disqualified and will be asked to leave the examination venue.
(5) No use of calculators (separate or with watch), books, note books or written notes, cell phones (with or without camera facility), or any other electronic device will be allowed during the examination.
(6) Please bring the call letter with your photograph affixed thereon, currently valid Photo identity proof in original and a photocopy of the same ID proof which you bring in original – THIS IS ESSENTIAL. Please hand over the call-letter alongwith photocopy of photo identity proof duly stapled together to the invigilator. Currently valid photo identity proof may be PAN Card/Passport/ Driving Licence/Voter’s Card/Bank Passbook with photograph/Photo Identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead /Photo Identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letterhead/Valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognised College/University/Aadhar Card with a photograph/Employee ID/Bar Council Identity card with photograph. Please Note – Ration Card and E-adhar Card will NOT be accepted as valid ID proof for this project. Please note that your name as appearing on the call letter (provided by you during the process of registration) should exactly match the name as appearing on the photo identity proof. Female candidates who have changed first/last/middle name post marriage must take special note of this. If there is any mismatch between the name indicated in the Call Letter and Photo Identity Proof you will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
(7) Your responses (answers) will be analysed with other candidates to detect patterns of similarity of right and wrong answers. If in the analytical procedure adopted in this regard, it is inferred/ concluded that the responses have been shared and scores obtained are not genuine/valid, your candidature may be cancelled. Any candidate who is found copying or receiving or giving assistance or engaging in any behaviour unbecoming of a candidate will not be considered for assessment. The NABARD may take further action against such candidates as deemed fit by it.
(8) You should bring with you a ball-point pen. A sheet of paper will be provided which can be used for rough work or taking down the question number you would like to review at the end of the test before submitting your answers. After the test is over you MUST hand over this sheet of paper to the Test Administrator before leaving the venue.
(9) The possibility for occurrences of some problem in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include the conduct of another examination if considered necessary. Decision of the test conducting body in this regard shall be final. Candidates not willing to accept such change shall loose his/her candidature for this exam.
(10) If the examination is held in more than one session, the scores across various sessions will be equated to adjust for slight differences in difficulty level of different test batteries used across sessions. More than one session are required if the nodes capacity is less or some technical disruption takes place at any centre or for any candidate.
(11) Please note that a candidate is allowed to appear only once in the online examination. Multiple appearance in online examination will result in cancellation of candidature. In case more than one call letter has been generated, candidates are advised to appear only once on the date and at the time mentioned on the respective call letter. All other call letters are to be surrendered.
(12) Anyone found to be disclosing, publishing, reproducing, transmitting, storing or facilitating transmission and storage of test contents in any form or any information therein in whole or part thereof or by any means verbal or written, electronic or mechanical or taking away the papers supplied in the examination hall or found to be in unauthorised possession of test content is likely to be prosecuted.
(13) Instances for providing incorrect information and/or process violation by a candidate detected at any stage of the selection, process will lead to disqualification of the candidate from the selection process and he/she will not be allowed to appear in any recruitment process of the NABARD in the future. If such instances go undetected during the current selection process but are detected subsequently, such disqualification will take place with retrospective affect.