upsc.gov.in EPFO Enforcement/Accounts Officer e-Admit Card 2021 : Union Public Service Commission
Organisation : Union Public Service Commission
Exam Name : Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer, E.P.F.O., 2020
Announcement : Download e-Admit Card
Exam Date : September 5th, 2021 4:00 pm
Website : https://upsc.gov.in/e-admit-cards
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
UPSC EPFO Admit Card
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has uploaded the admit card for Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer, E.P.F.O., 2020 exam
How To Download Admit Card?
Just follow the simple steps mentioned below to download the admit card.
Step-1 : Go to the link https://upsconline.nic.in/eadmitcard/admitcard_epfo_2020/
Step-2 : Click on the link “Click Here” under “To Download e-Admit Card”
Step-3 : Read the Instructions and Accept it
Step-4 : Select “By Registration Id/Application Number” (or) “By Roll Number” option
Step-5 : Enter Your Registration Id/Application Number (or) Roll Number
Step-6 : Select Date Of Birth
Step-7: Enter the Captcha Code
Step-8 : Click on Submit button to download the admit card.
1. Check the e-Admit Card carefully and bring discrepancies, if any, to the notice of UPSC immediately. Candidates who do not have clear photographs on the e-admit card will have to bring their original photo identity proof viz. Aadhar Card, Driving License, Passport, Voter I card etc and two passport size photographs for appearing in the RT with an undertaking.
2. Bring this e-Admit Card along with the (original) Photo Identity Card, whose number is mentioned in the e-Admit Card, to secure admission to Test Centre. E-Admit card must be preserved till the declaration of Recruitment Test Result.
3. You are responsible for safe custody of the e-Admit Card and in the event of any other person using this Admit Card, the onus lies on you to prove that you have not used the service of any impersonator.
4. Please read the ‘Time Table and Instructions to Candidates’ which are available on the UPSC Website : www.upsc.gov.in on Recruitment Page.
5. Candidates are advised to enter the Venue of the Test Centre well in time for frisking. Please note that the entry into the Venue of Test Centre shall be closed 10 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the Recruitment Test i.e. 09:50 AM. No candidate shall be allowed the entry to the Test venue after closure of the entry.
6. If you appear at a centre/ sub-centre other than the one indicated by the Commission in your e-admit card, your responses will not be evaluated and your candidature is liable to be cancelled.
7. There will be a penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the Recruitment Test. Answers should be marked using Black Ball Point Pen only.
8. Your candidature to the Recruitment Test is provisional.
9. Mention your name, Roll No., Registration ID and Name & year of the Recruitment Test in all the correspondence/s with UPSC.
10. Candidates should not be in possession of or using any mobile phone (even in switch off mode), pager, or any electronic equipment or programmable device or storage media like pen drive, smart watches, etc. or camera or Bluetooth device or any other equipment or related accessories either in working or switched off mode capable of being used as a communication device during the Recruitment Test. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future Tests/ Examinations/ Recruitments.
11. Use of normal or simple wrist watches by candidates is allowed inside the Test Venue. However, use of watches fitted with any special accessory that might be used as a Communication device or smart watches is strictly prohibited and candidates are not allowed to take such watches into the Recruitment Test Venue.
12. Candidates are advised not to bring any valuable/costly items and bags to the Test centre as safe keeping of the same cannot be assured. The Commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
13. Wearing of Masks/ face cover is mandatory for all candidates. Candidates without mask/ facial cover will not be allowed entry into the venue.
14. Candidates, however, will have to remove their masks for verification, whenever required by the Recruitment Test functionaries.
15. Candidate may carry his/her own hand sanitizer (small size) in transparent bottle.
16. Candidates to follow COVID-19 norms of ‘Social Distancing’ as well as ‘Personal Hygiene’ inside the Rooms as well as premises of the venue.