Organisation : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Exam Name : Central Armed Police Forces (ACs) Examination 2021
Announcement : Download Admit Card 2021
Exam Date : 08th August 2021
Website : https://upsc.gov.in/
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
UPSC ACs Admit Card
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the admit card for Central Armed Police Forces (ACs) Examination 2021.
How To Download Admit Card?
Just follow the simple steps mentioned below to download the admit card for Central Armed Police Forces (ACs) Examination 2021
Step-1 : Go to the link https://upsconline.nic.in/eadmitcard/admitcard_capf_2021/admit_card.php#hhh1
Step-2 : Select any of the option [ Registration Id (or) Roll Number]
Step-3 : Then Enter Your Registration Id (or) Roll Number
Step-4 : Select the Date of Birth
Step-5 : Enter the Captcha Code and
Step-6 : Finally “Submit” the button.
1. Check the e Admit Card carefully and bring discrepancies, if any, to the notice of the UPSC immediately.
2. Mention your Name, Roll Number, Registration ID and Name & Year of the Examination in all the correspondence with the UPSC.
3. Bring the e Admit Card (print out) along with the (original) Photo Identity Card, whose number is mentioned in the e Admit Card, in each session to secure admission to Examination Hall. E Admit Card must be preserved till the declaration of the final results of the Central Armed Police Forces(ACs) Examination, 2021
4. You are responsible for safe custody of the e Admit Card and in the event of any other person using this e Admit Card, the onus lies on you to prove that you have not used the service of any impersonator.
5. Candidates should note that any omission/ mistake/ discrepancy in encoding / filling in details in the OMR answer sheet, especially with regard to Roll Number and Test Booklet Series Code, will render the answer sheet liable for rejection.
6. Please note that entry into the Examination Venue shall be closed 10 minutes before the schedule commencement of the Examination i.e. 09:50 AM for the Forenoon Session and 01.50 PM for the Afternoon Session. No candidate shall be allowed the entry into the Examination Venue after closure of the entry.
7. Candidates are advised to enter the Examination Venue well in time for frisking.
8. Candidates should note that they shall not be allowed to appear at any other Examination Venue except the Examination Venue mentioned in the e Admit Card.
9. Read the ‘Special Instructions for candidates admitted to the Examination’ given in the ‘Rules for the Examination’ available in Examination Notice and the ‘Poster’ containing instructions displayed outside the Examination Venue.
10. Your candidature to the Examination is provisional.
11. Candidate should not be in possession of or using any mobile phone (even in switched off mode), pager or any electronic equipment or programmable device or storage media like pen drive, smart watches, etc., or camera or Bluetooth devices or any other equipment or related accessories either in working or switched off mode capable of being used as a communication device during the examination. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future Examinations.
12. Use of normal or simple wrist watches by candidates is allowed inside the Examination Rooms/ Halls. However, use of watches fitted with any special accessory that might be used as communication device or smart watches is strictly prohibited and candidates are not allowed to take such watches into the Examination Rooms/ Halls.
13. There will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in both the question papers of the Examination.
14. Answers other than those made by Black Ball Point Pen will not be evaluated.
15. Candidates are advised not to bring any valuables/ costly items and bags to the Examination Venue, as safe keeping of the same cannot be assured. The Commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
16. Candidates who do not have clear photographs on the e-Admit Card will have to bring a photo identify proof and two passport size photographs one for each Session for appearing in the Examination with an undertaking.
17. Candidates may note that all the entries in the OMR Sheet for Objective Type Paper (Paper-1) and entries in the Scannable Attendance List(SAL) for both Paper-1 and Paper-II should be filled up by Black Ball Point Pen only.
18. In the Paper-II, the medium of Essay writing should be same as opted by the candidate and allowed by the Commission.
19. The medium of Precise writing, Comprehension components and other communication/language skills will be English only.
20. Candidates are advised to visit their Examination Venue at least one day in advance and familiarize themselves with the itinerary to avoid the last minute hassle in their own interest.
21. Wearing of mask/face cover is mandatory for all candidates. Candidates without mask/face cover will not be allowed entry into the Venue.
22. Candidates, however, will have to remove their masks for verification, whenever required by the Examination functionaries.
23. Candidate may carry his/her own hand sanitizer (small size) in transparent bottle.
24. Candidates to follow COVID 19 norms of ‘social distancing’ as well as ‘personal hygiene’ inside the Examination Halls/Rooms as well as in the premises of the Venue.
In case of any problem in downloading e-admit card for the Central Armed Police Forces (ACs) Examination, 2021 or discrepancy noticed in the e-admit card , may please be informed in detail on e-mail: – email@example.com