Name of the Organisation : Science Olympiad Foundation
Type of Announcement : Download Admit card
Olympiads Exam : 2nd LEVEL NCO, NSO & IMO Exam
Reference Number : —
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Download your admit card here : softestonline.org/
Home Page : http://www.sofworld.org/
Download 2nd Level Admit cards
The second level Olympiads will be conducted on 6TH, 7TH & 8TH February 2015.
Download Admit Card :
1(a). Enter the Roll No in the Text Box Labeled as “Roll No”.
1(b). Roll No. should be entered as (SchoolCode-ClassCode-Roll No)
2. The Admit card & guidelines will be generated and shown on your screen when you Click on “Generate Admit Card” Button
1. The 14 NCO/ 17 NSO / 8 IMO will be on-line exams. Selected students will visit assigned computer centers at allocated time to appear for the exam.
2. Students must report at the exam center at least 30 minutes before commencement of exam.
3. Exams will consist of multiple choice questions.
4. No candidate is permitted to carry any textual material – printed or written, bits of paper, calculator, mobile phone, any electronics device etc. in the exam hall. There will be no provision at the exam center for safe keeping of these material and students may make their own arrangements for safe keeping of these items.
5. Admit cards and pen / pencil only will be permitted in the exam hall. Student must carry both copies of the admit card to the exam center, with her / his colored photograph on both copies of the admit card duly attested by the school principal (signed & stamped). Entry to the exam hall will not be permitted without admit cards.
6. Rough sheets for calculation will be provided in the exam hall. These must be returned to the invigilator before leaving the hall.
7. Student will be allowed in the exam hall 15 minutes before commencement of exam to enable him/her settle down and log into the computer.
8. Student will not be allowed entry in the exam hall beyond 10 minutes after commencement of exam. No extra time will be provided to such candidates to complete the exam.
9. Student may leave the exam hall only after completion of exam time. Student will not be allowed to leave the exam hall while the exam is in progress, without the permission of the invigilator.
10. The roll no. of the student will be the log in ID. The password will be provided by the invigilator in the exam hall.
11. Student may click on the “Proceed Button” to start the exam.
12. Student will be given 60 minutes to complete the exam. A clock on the top of the screen will indicate time left to complete the paper.
13. There will be no negative marking for incorrect answers.
14. Student should click the mouse in the circle/radio button against answer option to select correct answer. Student may change his/her answer, ticked earlier, by clicking on revised option.
15. In case of tie of marks, student taking lesser time to complete his/her paper will be given higher weightage.
16. Student must click “Submit Button” after completion of exam. No change in answer will be permitted after clicking “Submit Button”.