Name of the Organisation : Postgraduate Institute Of Medical Education And Research, Chandigarh.
Type of Announcement : Download Admit Card
Designation : Sister Grade-II, Junior Technician (Lab), Junior Technician (X-Ray), Operation Theatre Assistant
Reference Number : Advertisement No.PGI/RC/027/2014
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Download your admit card here : https://pgimer.edu.in/PGIMER_PORTAL/PGIMERPORTAL/home.jsp
Home Page : http://pgimer.edu.in/PGIMER_PORTAL/PGIMERPORTAL/home.jsp
Admit Card for Security guard Grade II, Public Health Nurse, Clinical Instructor, Medical Social Worker Grade-II : http://www.admitcard.net.in/1290.html
Download Admit Card for Junior Technician (Radiotherapy), Ophthalmic Technician, Medical Officer : http://www.admitcard.net.in/1186.html
The admit card for written examination for the above mentioned posts have been uploaded on the PGI website www.pgimer.edu.in. The eligible candidates are advised to visit PGI website and download their admit card alongwith details instructions followed during the examination.
For any further query, the candidates may contact the Recruitment Cell, PGIMER, Chandigarh on any working day.
Admit Card for the post of Sister Grade-II, Junior Technician (Lab), Junior Technician (X-Ray), Operation Theatre Assistant
Date of written examination : 01.02.2015
Time : 10.00 AM to 11.30 AM
Reporting Time at the Centre of the Exam : 8.00 AM
1) Enter Advertisement No.
2) Enter Advertisement Date (DD-Mon-YYYY)
3) Enter Application No.
4) Enter Date of Birth (DD-Mon-YYYY) e.g. If your date of birth is 01-02-1980 then please enter it as 01-Feb-1980.
5) Click on Generate Button
Instructions For Candidates :
1. The candidates are advised to affix recent passport size photograph duly attested by the Gazetted Officer on the Admit Card.
2. The candidate without admit card will not be permitted to enter the examination hall.
3. Candidates are allowed to appear in the entrance examination provisionally. The candidates are advised to report in the examination centre two hours before the commencement of examination. Frisking of all the candidates will be carried out at the entry of the examination premises. In addition to it, the candidates should bring his/her identity proof viz. Voter’s Card, Driving License etc. which can be demanded by the Invigilator staff in case of any doubt.
4. The Entry to the examination hall will be closed 30 minutes before the commencement of examination.
5. All the candidates appearing for the examination are instructed NOT TO BRING mobile phones/pager/wrist watch/ring/wallets/ladies purse/ ornaments (earrings, nosepin, bangles, rings etc.) or any other electronic device to the examination hall. The candidates with these devices will not be permitted to enter in the examination hall. The examination centres are not responsible for the safe custody of the belongings of the candidates and they will have to make their own arrangements for their safe custody.
6. Biometric finger print capturing will be done during the examination and 10 minutes extra time will be given to the candidates on this count.
7. No TA/DA will be admissible for the journeys performed by candidates for this examination.
8. No Inquiry/Documents will be entertained at the Examination Centre.
9. The admit card is subject to the condition that if ineligibility is detected at any stage, the candidature of the candidate will be cancelled.
10. The candidates are advised to check their particulars including the category in the Admit Card carefully. Error, if any, should be immediately reported to Recruitment Cell, PGIMER, Chandigarh.
11. Black ball pen for writing/making responses shall be provided by the Institute. Do not bring any pen/ball pen. Use of pencil is NOT ALLOWED.
12. Do not attempt to give or obtain irregular assistance of any kind.
13. Do not carry any article, even envelope of Admit Card, into Examination Hall.
14. Do not mark or write anything on question paper.
15. Any attempt to remove pages from Question Booklet will be severely dealt with.
16. Copying or noting down questions is strictly prohibited.
17. Hand over the question paper and answer sheet to the Invigilator before leaving the Examination Hall.
18. Improper conduct will entail expulsion.
19. For future correspondence with this office, please quote your roll Number mentioned in Admit Card.
20. Result will be displayed on PGIMER website pgimer.edu.in.
21. The candidates are advised to visit PGI website regularly for further instructions, if any.
22. The question paper shall be in English Language only and the candidates shall have to attempt by paper pencil mode.