Name of the Organisation : Directorate Of Agriculture Assam
Type of Announcement : Call Letter / Admit Card
Designation : Village Level Extension Worker (VLEW)
Reference Number : No. Agri/Inf/Advertisement-38/2014-2015/558
|Want to comment on this post?
Go to bottom of this page.
Download your admit card here : http://www.aau.ac.in/
Home Page : http://www.aau.ac.in/
Village Level Extension Worker (VLEW) :
Read the instructions carefully :
Step-1: Enter your name and father’s name in the designated fields.
Step-2: Select your district, and click on search button
Step-3: A list with your details will be displayed. Click on “Get Admit” button.
AAU Download Admit Card for Farm Manager : www.admitcard.net.in/1786.html
If unable, try to enter your name and your father’s name in some other possible variations e.g. “Abhijeet” as “Abhijit”, “Baruah” as “Barua/Barooah”. you may also try entering your partial name like “abhi” for “Abhijeet”
Download Admit Card :
Step 1 : Fill in your details, and click “SEARCH BUTTON”
Step 2 : Locate your information, and click “Get Admit Button”
NOTICE FOR THE WRITTEN TEST FOR THE POST OF VILLAGE LEVEL EXTENSION WORKER (VLEW)
A written test (OMR Based Multiple Choice Questions) for requirement to the post of VLEW under the Department of Agriculture Government of Assam will be held on 18th January 2015 from 11am to 12 Noon at different districts. The eligible candidates may confirm their Names and Roll No. of office of the District Agriculture Officer / office of the Programme Coordinator of Krishi Vigyan Kendras of the districts he/she hails from.
The details of the examination centre will be available 01 (one) week prior to the test in the website www.rkvyassam.in. The reporting time of the examination centre will be 01 (one) hour prior to the commencement of the test. The candidates are required to bring 02two) recent passport size photographs along with their identity proof on the day of the examination. No separate call letter or admit card will be issued for the test.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CANDIDATES OF THE WRITTEN TEST FOR VLEW :
(1) The candidates having valid identity documents like identity card, PAN card, Voter ID, Driving License, Bank Passbook, passport with photo attached will only be allowed to sit in the Test.
(2) No candidates will be allowed to enter the Examination hall after 15 minutes of commencement of the Test.
(3) The written test will be start from 11.00 am to 1200 noon
(4) No mobile phone / calculator bags or any other electronic gadgets will be allowed inside the examination hall. They will maintain silence and discipline in the examination Centre.
(5) Candidates will have to sign in the OMR answer sheet in the specified space and in the attendance sheet.
(6) One self attested passport size photograph is to be posted in the attendance sheet.
(7) Signature of the candidate on the OMR sheet is mandatory failing which his/her result may not be processed and may be declared disqualified.
(8) Answer sheet will be an OMR one where the correct no. of circle/square is to be darkened by black or blue ball point pen. Use of Wooden pencil. Whitener, Eraser in the OMR Answer sheet is not allowed and will lead to cancellation of the respective answer.
(9) Candidates resorting to any sort of unfair means will be discarded from the result evaluation process.
(10) The Candidate must return the question paper before leaving the examination hall.
(11) The medium of examination will be English.